Titan Transnational

I took a Tricky Titan to a SC here in Sweden. If you have 2 creds and either ToL or an Atlas in hand you can score. Titan FA needs a bit of setup before you can score. You need some spare advancement counters on ICE. Make centrals impenetrable and especially R&D (since this is your weakest point, as in most FA decks). This deck can run on fumes with cosmic ICE.

Daily Business Show is a beast in this kind of deck, since you can push every agenda (or at least the atlases) down to the bottom and you can always fish them up when you need them. You really want to have ToL in your hand before you get your first Atlas. Jackson is also key, add the atlases to archive and put them back into R&D when you draw ToL.

Tricky Titan is quite literally a shell-game of “Find the atlas”.

When you start scoring, you can score out all three atlases quite fast. You are basically loosing until you win.

Agenda composition isn’t the easiest in Weyland. You could almost think FA isn’t the Weyland way. :wink:
Atlas + hostile is the core.If you want to go hardcore, you could add government takeover + 2 (5/3) and only have nine agendas in the deck. Less hardcore is 5 (4/2) + 1 (1/3) to a total of 12.

You are still Weyland, and you can still squash the runner if you want. Punitive is probably better than scorched if you want the ability to kill the runner. With 3 ToL, 2-3 DBS and 2-3 Jackson, you can’t import to many tagging options.

Its been a while since titan has gotten some love, so I thought I’d start off by posting a decklist I’ve been tinkering with for a little bit. I wanted to try out armored servers, so why not a glacier build.

Fort Knox v1

Titan Transnational: Investing In Your Future (Order and Chaos)

Agenda (10)

Asset (4)

Upgrade (6)

Operation (13)

Barrier (4)

Code Gate (7)

Sentry (5)

17 influence spent (max 17, available 0)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Terminal Directive

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

###Agendas

Oaktown - everyone loves money
High Risk - Couldn’t swing the influence for GFI in this build and its actually semi-decent in titan.
Firmware - Not really sure if this is worth it right now, but good for colossus.
Armored Servers - Since the runner must discard a card as an additional cost to break a subroutine, this card is really good with your multi-sub ice suite. Its even better when you can force two counters out when the runner wants to make a high impact run event that they need to succeed.

###Econ
Standard operations + Stinson. It’s a good time while Restructure and IPO exist.

###Ice
I’m not totally sold on the ice suite as is. What I’ve been really happy with

• Archer - with 3 must break subs this is extremely painful with armored servers.
  • Colossus - The fact that it gets extra strength in addition to the better subroutines is excellent. 2 Subs also aren’t bad.
  • Spiderweb - on an important run when the runner can’t afford to jack out, this is extremely good with armored servers and 3 hard ETR
  • DNA Tracker - absolutely hysterical. This is an extremely nasty card to deal with armored servers up.

I’ve been less thrilled with

• Hailstorm - I haven’t really rezzed this much to be honest. I’m not really sure what I would play in its place though.
  • Hortum - Has been somewhat underwhelming. If Yog is really prevalent, then this is sort of nice as it doesn’t insta die. Additionally in one or two games I’ve played against AI heavy deck, this really shines, but probably not worth 3 of.
  • Mausolus - I’m really torn on this. When you can pop the 3 counters from anson, then this is very good with armored servers and very painful to let fire. Otherwise… it’s just easier as the runner lets it fire.

###Passive Defenses

• Lynn and Caprice - Pretty good together, the ability to force an unexpected etr if the runner ran last click and the ability to force the run to end in addition to taking a tag is huge. This can severely limit the runner’s ability to effectively contest the remote.

###Active Measures

• Midseasons, BOOM!, Scorched, Consulting Etc: I find it helpful to run a stripped down kill package for runners who overextend on a remote play. I would say that of the games that I’ve won, about 30% have come via a dead runner.

###The Future
After Jackson rotates, I think will move to 2 copies of friends, move to 3x IPO and maybe slot Mark Yale as a stop gap measure to spend some of the excess agenda tokens on non-critical agendas.

1 Like

If you can get the first atlas scored quickly and keep R&D sufficiently iced, this deck plays like a rocket ship. It runs into issues if you lose an atlas early and is in serious trouble if you lose two. I’m not sure where to go with it at the moment-- might lose jacksons for more aggressive draw (anonymous tip, clearances), or shift GFI’s to 4/2s and build up the capacity to FA 4/2s to close the game. There’s more detail and some stream footage linked from the NRDB list.

Shipment from Titan - 1st (5-1) ANRPC Child’s Play Tournament

Agendas

Assets

Operations

Barriers

Code gates

Sentries

49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Terminal Directive

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

(edit: no more formatting by type from NRDB export?)

1 Like

How does this deck change post-rotation?

You gain 4 influence and lose 5 cards.

I’m thinking you want at least a couple Priority Construction. Maybe a pair of Whampoa or just live dangerously and have no way to cycle agendas. Use influence on anti-AI ice perhaps?

1 Like

Definitely x3 Hortum, which further justifies priority construction. I think the main question is if you want to fast advance Atlas or go Armored Servers glacier. FA is probably stronger, and Trick of Light would be a good addition with the advanceable ice.

These are my updates. Haven’t played it too much recently, but siphon, yog and medium departing help you rush and eliminate two of your loss conditions.

Post-Rotation Titan FA

Agenda (11)

Asset (1)

Upgrade (2)

Operation (22)

Barrier (3)

Code Gate (7)

Sentry (3)

49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Revised Core Set

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

1 Like

In a meta with Aumakua everywhere, definitely x3 Hortum + some number of Priority Construction. Shipment from Tennin and Trick of Light are basically interchangeable and both good. A mixture is probably best. I’d also recommend at least 1x Cyberdex Virus Suite. Best case scenario you ambush a God of War or Aumakua run into Colossus. Most likely you get an easy purge vs Tapwrm/Clot/Aumakua and then dump it into archives to prevent free Aumakua counters. Virtually every deck is running viruses now.

I think Glacier is pretty weak right now. If it’s viable somewhere, it’s not TT.

Is Special Report really useful? In a rush/FA deck it seems like a tempo loss, and influence that could’ve been spent on more Fast Advance tools. Certainly 3x seems overkill.

Glenn Station is supposed to be a Corporate Sales Team, right?

I like special report. Without Jackson, draw is a little light.

But yeah, I think this deck might predate priority construction. Might be good since sft gets shut off pretty regularly.

How dare you.

Seriously though, you don’t need the econ, plan to score out with ht and atlas. I thought it might occasionally help out with audacity but more often than not its a blank 2 pointer