Top Deck Monthly Cup #1

Week 3 is here! We have 4 players left. The semifinals will kick off tonight at 6pm CDT with Alex @vinegarymink White vs. Jonas @thebigunit3000 Wilson. Abram @TheBigBoy Jopp will be my co-host.

6 Likes

Semifinal video is up!

7 Likes

On the final runner turn versus CTM, I donā€™t think anyone mentioned the Vamp line. Take 4, go for Vamp, and trash PAD. I canā€™t think of an ICE thatā€™s gonna keep you out and youā€™re likely gonna get CTM out of 3-point Beale territory. Even if they Rez a resistor you force a trace then trash PAD. Iā€™m probably missing something. Great games and thanks for the high level content

1 Like

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay. We tried to coordinate doing the final live at worlds but it proved to be a little too ambitious with everything that was going on. The final between Alex ā€œ@vinegaryminkā€ White and Noah ā€œ@Nobo715ā€ McKee will be streamed live on Monday November 14th at 6pm CST on Twitch. Hollis ā€œ@HEachoā€ Eacho will be joining me as co-host in addition to a special guest co-host TBD. We will also be announcing the players for Top Deck Monthly Cup #2. As usual, the full cast will be posted to the YouTube channel the next day.

7 Likes

Can all-around good guy Noah McKee reclaim a bit of the USAā€™s pride? Or will Netrunnerā€™s Most Handsomeā„¢ Alex White add insult to injury with another notch on the UKā€™s belt? Find out Monday on Top Deck!

4 Likes

Itā€™s over folks! You can see the finals here.

Unfortunately we had some issues with disconnections so there isnā€™t much to watch as far as games go. However there is lots of good commentary about all kind of Netrunner related things from Spags, Hollis, Noah, Alex, and me. Cup 2 will start next week and feature 8 North American players against 8 World players.

1 Like