Untested/Non-competitive Decklist MegaThread

@TheRedDragon Tried it at the Copenhagen regional. My corp deck bombed, so I played at low ranked tables all day. Runner went 3-2 - worked all right, but not top competition. Feels like a real Timmy deck, when it sometimes goes Legwork, Maker’s Eye, QC, Notoriety in a single turn. Boom.

Breaker Bay Grid is awesome with Will-o, I totally agree.

Twins + Program destruction is like the only way to trash programs out of Weyland anymore.

1 Like

Is it ok to link to my nrdb deck here instead of copying the list?

Quetzal + Tyson Observatory: Look & Touch · NetrunnerDB

Drunk netrunner is best netrunner.

This is the first deck I ever played at a tournament

Kate Mac

3x Demolition Run ••••• •
3x Diesel
2x Infiltration
2x Modded
3x Stimhack •••
3x Sure Gamble

2x Akamatsu Mem Chip
3x HQ Interface ••••• •
3x R&D Interface
3x Replicator
1x The Toolbox

3x Armitage Codebusting
3x Inside Man

2x Battering Ram
3x Crypsis
2x Gordian Blade
2x Pipeline
2x Magnum Opus

1 Like

I went 3-0 with this at our local GNK on Monday. I basically abandoned my Tag Drizzle/ChiLo aspirations because I couldn’t really figure out a way to threaten a fast runner. ChiLo is too expensive to rez in the early game comparable to its punishment, and late game the runner can just break the traces or decide to go tagme. There are only a few ICE in the game that do good cheap traces (Viper, Caduceus, Gutenberg, Hunter were my favs) and only Viper packs any kind of strong stopping power. I’d often find that I’d either not get ChiLo running and play a normal NBN game with worse synergy, or I’d get ChiLo up and a good runner would pick the right time to go tagme and blow through an otherwise lightweight server.

So, I’m back to Midseason for my taggy NBN decks. I decided to build from scratch again after trying my old standby and finding it lacking in the new meta. I think the issue is that runners are richer and more multi-access heavy, which makes Midseason a tougher play. As such, I figured I should go more heavily in on money, packing 2 restructures and a celeb gift over sweeps and hedge. Add in Pop-up Window and the economy seems pretty fair. I went with TWIY for the smaller decksize as well as the extra card, which is nice for holding the pieces of the win combos (Midseason + Psycho or Midseason + Scorch/Archived Memories to recur scorch).

I originally thought that Gutenberg wouldn’t be great without something like ChiLo to really turn on its strong trace but after playing it in the tournament I’m REALLY happy with it. Half the cost of Data Raven for much the same effect plus the added benefit that it actually punishes face checking. Someone put a parasite on it to try and bring it into refractor range on their stealth kit. After putting a pop-up window in front of it, I really enjoyed its 6 strength giving me loads of time between purges to keep it alive.

I think I may go back to Making News with the aim of fitting an Ash or two in there to help with Plan C, which is defending a remote. Tollbooth does wonders for this and I only fast advanced a few agendas all tournament (my last game was Astro, then NAPD, NAPD, NAPD against a noise who milled 2 astros and a beale but left me all the NAPDS :frowning: ). That said, I do like the speed of TWIY and the extra focus on the deck. Any thoughts? This or the Making News is probably what I’m going to bringing to regionals at the end of the month.

Terms and Conditions

NBN: The World is Yours* (Future Proof)

Agenda (9)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program (Core Set)
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
3x Project Beale (Future Proof)

Asset (3)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)

Upgrade (2)
2x SanSan City Grid (Core Set)

Operation (15)
1x Archived Memories (Core Set) [color=#8A2BE2]••[/color]
1x Celebrity Gift (Opening Moves) [color=#DC143C]•••[/color]
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
2x Midseason Replacements (Future Proof)
2x Psychographics (Core Set)
2x Restructure (Second Thoughts)
1x Scorched Earth (Core Set) [color=#006400]••••[/color]
3x Sweeps Week (True Colors)

Barrier (5)
2x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof) [color=#8A2BE2]••[/color]
3x Wraparound (Fear and Loathing)

Code Gate (7)
1x Lotus Field i[/i] [color=#DC143C]•[/color]
3x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus)
1x Quandary (Double Time)
2x Tollbooth (Core Set)

Sentry (3)
2x Gutenberg (Breaker Bay)
1x Information Overload (The Spaces Between)
12 influence spent (max 12)
18 agenda points (between 18 and 19)
44 cards (min 40)
Cards up to Breaker Bay

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

EDIT: The post is a bit long already, but I figured I’d put the Making News version I’m working on here.

Making You the News

NBN: Making News (Core Set)

Agenda (11)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program (Core Set)
2x Breaking News (Core Set)
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
3x Project Beale (Future Proof)

Asset (3)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)

Upgrade (6)
2x Ash 2X3ZB9CY (What Lies Ahead) [color=#8A2BE2]••••[/color]
2x Red Herrings (Core Set)
2x SanSan City Grid (Core Set)

Operation (14)
1x Archived Memories (Core Set) [color=#8A2BE2]••[/color]
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
2x Midseason Replacements (Future Proof)
2x Psychographics (Core Set)
2x Restructure (Second Thoughts)
1x Scorched Earth (Core Set) [color=#006400]••••[/color]
3x Sweeps Week (True Colors)

Barrier (5)
2x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof) [color=#8A2BE2]••[/color]
3x Wraparound (Fear and Loathing)

Code Gate (7)
3x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus)
1x Tollbooth (Core Set)
3x Viper (Cyber Exodus) [color=#8A2BE2]•••[/color]

Sentry (3)
2x Gutenberg (Breaker Bay)
1x Information Overload (The Spaces Between)
15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Breaker Bay

“Fixed strength” Shaper deck with Djinns, Datasuckers, Mimic and Morning Star, Tyson, Dinosaurus and Personal Touch

I can’t seem to ever draw a decent opening hand with it. Probably because it’s full of jank

This old TWIY Grail seems like a good home for Blacklist, would it then be competitive?

Here’s a stronger together deck I’m playing at the moment.

Wondering if it wouldn’t be better just out of EtF instead…

Haven’t played much with it yet, but I find it fun so far! Been messing around with HB decks for awhile but never really got anything together that I liked playing.

I’d probably like a 3rd breaker bay grid as they are really good with the sex bots! Only 5 influence spent, not sure what to use it for. I’d add in 2 caprice but don’t know what to chuck out. Adding caprice would make extra breaker bay grids even better.

Haas-Bioroid: Stronger Together (What Lies Ahead)

Agenda (10)

Asset (12)

Upgrade (7)

Operation (3)

Barrier (8)

Code Gate (5)

Sentry (4)

5 influence spent (max 15)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Breaker Bay

Can’t cut Ice, that’s for sure. I’d cut the 1-pointers to make room for 1 Caprice, and then probably a Brain Taping for the second, though I know you want to see them early. It’s still the weakest card in the deck.

After the Caprices, maybe splash for Wraparoun? It makes non-Shapers install Corroder. Pop-up isn’t a bad alt econ source either.

I agree on the Caprices for a Influence dump - she synergizes with bioroids pretty well. I’m hesitant on Turing - why not Vicktor 2.0?

I guess when you think about it this deck essentially has 14 economy cards, so cutting back 1 probably isn’t a bad idea, just need to think about which one. I do like the warehouse!

Originally I put in the dr hass because i didn’t have architect. Realised that was silly so now I can probably throw in some 2 pointer and gain a caprice!

I’m hesitant to put more non bioroid ice in at the moment, due to the ID and brain taping. Perhaps removing Turing for wraparound would be nice. They both serve as hate against AI breakers and both are just as susceptible to David.

Of course wraparound costs much less to rez but also taxes much less when the correct breaker is out. I can see someone paying to break a wraparound to trash an eve but breaking Turing is a big ask.

well basically I saw the new cards in breaker bay and chucked in the ones that I could because I really liked them! Also in the previous version of deck the only non bioroid I had was Turing. Now I have architect I’m probably going to consider removing Turing.

Need to keep up the bioroid ice count for brain taping and the ID ability! Viktor 2 would be a good choice. Runner needs 1 less click to get through but hopefully it will rez for cheaper than Turing with some brain taping around and works better on centrals.

Little Engine B O Y S. This deck actually wins all the damn time. NetReady + Yog is gonna hurt RSVP though, but they might not be fast enough to stop it. The Midway is usually a SanSan and the Little Engine is usually a Tollbooth.

Good deck comin’ through, choo choo.

NBN: The World is Yours*

Agenda (9)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program
3x NAPD Contract
3x Project Beale

Upgrade (4)
1x SanSan City Grid
3x Red Herrings

Operation (15)
3x Blue Level Clearance ••••• •
1x Closed Accounts
3x Hedge Fund
3x Predictive Algorithm
2x Shipment from SanSan
3x Sweeps Week

Barrier (3)
3x Galahad •••

Code Gate (7)
1x Little Engine
3x Pop-up Window
3x RSVP

Sentry (5)
1x Data Raven
1x Gutenberg
3x Lancelot •••

Other (1)
1x Universal Connectivity Fee

12 influence spent (max 12)
18 agenda points (between 18 and 19)
44 cards (min 40)
Cards up to Chrome City

More jank: Sage + Memstrips with Supplier/ProCo economy

Been having a blast with this build, and thought I would open it up for comment.

9 times out of 10 I’m finding myself going for the biotic Nisei, but I have picked up some wins via meat damage. Idea is to set up a 3 ice, caprice/grid server as soon as possible and score out.

Noted so far:

• If you can Biotic into a Nisei, it’s game on. Best opening hand. Easy ID pick.
    Melange and Sundew are awesome Crick targets, as well as the Grid/Caprice combo.
  • Valley Grid and Caprice remotes are so terrible to deal with. They offer an RP like effect that will kill the runner, not squash his turns. Especially when you have 2-3 Nisei tokens.
  • If you play against someone regularly, they’ll push to hard against the remote plan. That’s when it’s time to start flipping Net Damage and keep them honest. They have to be worried about all of your flip options all the time.
  • Susanoo/Crick combo is real and helluva fun.
  • Genetic Resequencing does wrack up Nisei tokens and much more often than you would think creates a window for another agenda score. Like a mini-me-nisei.
  • Sundews and Melanges are for the remote when you don’t need to put an agenda in it. They are both incredibly intimidating and often cause some pretty rash decisions.

The Bioscope

Jinteki Biotech: Life Imagined (The Valley)

Agenda (10)

Asset (7)

Upgrade (6)

Operation (10)

Barrier (6)

Code Gate (5)

Sentry (5)

15 influence spent (max 15)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Breaker Bay

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

1 Like

How has RSVP+Predictive Algorithm worked out for you? It seems pretty sweet, just wondering how often it lines up and actually denies scores. Little Engine seems deceptively good too.

It works out all the time. The current isn’t the main plan. It could be RSVP + Current/Red Herrings/NAPD. The current, specifically, has never been a regret. I find it working out all the time. Little Engine actually feels right here, because the econ isn’t quite there to rez a Tollbooth reliably.

I’ve probably put in a little over 30 games with that deck. By far my most played ‘creative’ deck outside the standard lists. I personally absolutely love it. If I place well in my first regionals coming up I may take it to the second for sheer fun. It’s quite a monster against someone unprepared for it.

1 Like

Been tinkering with this lately because NRE is as bonkers with Atman as it is with Yog. Originally didn’t have CCs but being able to get back stuff you may lose to meat damage from NRE installs is good, and offers a little recursion for the singleton Parasite. I don’t intend for this to ever be competitive obviously but once I pick up Chrome City I suspect I’m gonna have a lot of fun with this.

Net-Ready Yogatmanosaurussucker

Rielle “Kit” Peddler: Transhuman (Creation and Control)

Event (14)
3x Diesel (Core Set)
2x Modded (Core Set)
3x Scavenge (Creation and Control)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
3x Test Run (Cyber Exodus)

Hardware (10)
2x Clone Chip (Creation and Control)
2x Dinosaurus (Cyber Exodus)
2x Net-Ready Eyes (Chrome City)
1x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)
3x R&D Interface (Future Proof)

Resource (8)
3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
2x Kati Jones (Humanity’s Shadow)
3x Professional Contacts (Creation and Control)

Icebreaker (9)
2x Atman (Creation and Control)
2x Cerberus “Lady” H1 (All That Remains)
1x Femme Fatale (Core Set)
1x Mimic (Core Set)
3x Yog.0 (Core Set) •••

Program (4)
3x Datasucker (Core Set) •••
1x Parasite (Core Set) ••
10 influence spent (max 10)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Chrome City

2 Likes

Iain with spike and crowbar