What beats Nordrunner?

I think it’s safe to assume that Nordrunner is “the dude to beat” recently. Stimhack OCTGN league heavily confirms this, a very big amount of people there lost to him (I think 90% of my losses were Nords)

What I’d like to hear from better players than myself is - how to beat the fucker? :smile:

I haven’t played as many decks (by a long shot) as Nordrunner, so I can’t judge for myself, but others can, I’m quite sure. What do you hate most about playing against Nords (his stupid good looks, his mad netrunner skills)? What card(s) or strategies are crucial in trying to win against Nordrunner?

I am not asking for magic silver bullets, but general strategies and thoughts from seasoned Nords opponents?

10 Likes

Wow… just wow…

8 Likes

There is no stopping him… This is beginning of the end of times!

The apocalypse is near!

Strong Meta.

10 Likes

Play the exact decks he’s playing but play better than him.

12 Likes

My expirience:1)play stupid deck of ineffective cards like Paricia, source and grifter.
2)Get lucky
3)win

Usually works fine for me;)

Edit
Also always cut his deck in way that all APP and fastrackes happen to be in last 10 cards.

@Nordrunner You got em’ running scared. Hammer don’t hurt em’!
Makes me wish I would have played in the stimhack league :smiley:

Show’s over boys, move along :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, since there’s another thread like this one, and not a single real says Nordrunner, we should assume NEH is the answer?

Lol. In All seriousness, just practice and play better than him.

Challenge him to an #icebucketchallenge. He won’t respond, as he’ll be blinded with fear. (he has a fear of ice, outside of a mixed drink)

3 Likes

In the bitter cold wasteland that is Wisconsin, who dares put ice on themselves?

2 Likes

What you fail to understand is that the populace of Wisconsin is typically inebriated enough to not notice the cold.

4 Likes

I am still piecing my costume together. You set the bar pretty high.

2 Likes

Think that was good? You should see my brother’s as Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart. It’s on my FB page, Nords.

BTW, Wisconsin is owning the top two spots of the league, kids.

2 Likes

What strategy is crucial in trying to beat nordrunner? Be me.

1 Like

Since you started it… you know the records against individual players are public on the challengeboard, right? :wink:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I love feeding Nord points. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

interestingly enough you have among highest win % against nordrunner and have taken more than twice as much elo from him than I have

1 Like