Where is the MWL? - As of August 20th, 2018 - MWL 2.2 is here (effective 2018.09.06)

Bread & butter. Sure gamble, Diesel or Breakers are the best exemples, basic tools.
It’s a term I learnt in 2d fighting competitions, but also used in other competitive scenes.

For runners, Credit, breakers, draw, tutors & multiaccess goes there. Stats gives you skeletons, then put remaining cards and you have a (conventional) deck.

1 Like

here it is

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/4/12/enhanced-enforcement-tactics/

big changes, universal influence

13 Likes

so long, Professor & mono-Anarch decks

:slight_smile:

Also did not expect to see Mumbad City Grid on here

10 Likes

Hey man, now that regionals dates, TD release date, and MWL are all released, FFG has to figure out SOMETHING to screw up.

4 Likes

You’re probably joking, but it says Mumbad City Hall in the text and I think that was the intention. But sigh, yes, they always screw something up.

7 Likes

Pour one out for The Professor, the most put-upon ID in netrunner :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think The Professor is fine? I see no reason why his ability wouldn’t work on universal influence. Though this will limit him to one Clone Chip. I guess probably someone should ask and get a ruling to be sure.

5 Likes

I won a GNK with Professor under last MWL. He will be missed :beer:

To hell with the Professor, I’m pouring one out for breakerless Leela. I like me some DDOS; I’m less keen on paying six pips per. Won’t someone think of the scumlords???

4 Likes

Also pumped for whatever this is!

It’s called Demara apparently. Obviously tier 5 or something.

11 Likes

Based boggs basically bans bullshit, better believe.

22 Likes

Professor loses two or three clone chips. He is fine.

Team Turtles only loses Sensei. Straight swap for DBS and it’s still strong.

Still surprised no GFI on MWL1.

Nothing of the rumored errata for Power Shutdown etc?

Agreed, it’s only a slight reduction.

It’s a good step to take CtM down. Gotta hope for some asset spam hate in a pack soon to really shake things up.

1 Like

Probably because that’d be in a new FAQ. This was just the MWL document. Probably will be coming soon.

2 Likes

You mean SensIE Actors Union? SensEI is a jinteki ice from the genesis cycle, not only that, it highlights the inability of many Netrunner players to differentiate between “ei” and “ie” phonemes. There’s a basic literacy issue here.

3 Likes

Basic tact issue, too

14 Likes

Or perhaps there was a typo that I missed? Sensei, being a real word, just naturally came out rather than Sensie (which is correct).

I’m really glad you were here to catch that. My illiteracy is a big concern.

:+1:

18 Likes

27megs for this, can someone summarize it ?
(DL with phone is too long)

1 Like