Where is the MWL? - As of August 20th, 2018 - MWL 2.2 is here (effective 2018.09.06)

Level 1 MWL (cost 1 inf) - Runner

Cerberus Lady H1

Clone Chip

D4v1d

Parasite

Temujin Contract (new to list)

Wyldside

Yog.0

Level 1 MWL (cost 1 inf) - Corp

Architect

Bio-Ethics Association (new to list)

Breaking News

Mumbad City Hall (new to list)

Mumba Temple

NAPD Contract

SanSan City Grid

Level 3 MWL (cost 3 inf) - Runner

Blackmail (new to list)

DDoS (new to list)

Faust (upgraded from old 1 inf level)

Rumor Mill (new to list)

Sifr (new to list)

Level 3 MWL (cost 3 inf) - Corp

Sensie Actors Union (new to list)

Cards removed since previous MWL:

Desperado (core set)

Pre-Paid Voice PAD (Spin cycle, rotating soon)

Eli 1.0 (Genesis cycle, rotation soon)

No note on the ps errata, but the rest of the leak was true.

5 Likes

MCH/MCG confusion in the document.
The faq is around 15 meg, this one should be redone imho.

1 Like

Someone forgot to optimize for web.

I believe it’s referencing The Great Imposter so I’d expect it’s the last conman breaker.

3 Likes

I think it will limit him to either 1 clone chip OR 2 lady, but not both. Previously he could play 3x both + 2x Yog.

The interaction between the new Universal influence and Mumba tempel seems awkward. I guess the intention is that the Universal influence counts even if you have less than 15 ice, but without errata I can’t really make a reasonable case for why that should be.

5 Likes

Yeah, asked that on Twitter too, still waiting for an answer

I really like the look of the list, though I was wondering if NAPD might come off now we have CST to compete with it. So then, lets see your pre-paid lists!

The decks that are running CST are fine with NAPD. What makes that card mean it’s when it’s in something like CTM.

1 Like

They also refer to Level 3 as adding +1 Universal Influence in the text.

Is Kate getting back onto her phone?

1 Like

Big deal for Kate. Big deal for all the jankmeisters willing to play PPVP in a deck besides Kate.

Bad day for Public Terminal.

I’m excited to go back to my homegirl Kate, and Andy was barely touched, but I have to take a moment to mourn Val. I’ve been rocking her since before it was cool #hipster.

3 Likes

Is switching to a PPVP econ really that much better than scaring up another 3 influence to keep temujins? Looking at Lucas Li’s nationals deck, getting back 3 influence still leaves you 6 short of a legal deck. Maybe it’s enough, I don’t know

Typical PPVP Kate (1st place at 2015 National)

Kate “Mac” McCaffrey: Digital Tinker (Core Set)

Event (21)

Hardware (9)

Resource (4)

Icebreaker (7)

Program (5)

15 influence spent (max 15-9★=6, available -9)
46 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Valley

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

Public terminal is just going to sit in a binder till rotation.

3 Likes

It’s a big box card, so forever …

3 Likes

Once I install three PPVP and three Public Terminal, I can finally start playing those free High-Stakes Jobs I always deserverd.

2 Likes

I think there is a spot for prepaid in criminal. Desperado and temujin are a wash. With the new breaker in TD you might could drop the gordian to get dueces or lucky find. It could help with the upcoming glacier meta by not making everything run dependant.

1 Like

So while I appreciate the reasons for adding Temujin to MWL tier 1, what suggestions or ideas do people have for classic Shaper economy engines now? I’m loving Smoke stealth, but not sure how to keep it competitive now without really rethinking my economy.

Other than just going back to PPVP Kate decks, what else might be a strong and competitively viable approach? Especially for a deck like Smoke.

Just play1 less temujin, or cut something else ( Aaron or Clot if you play them). Smoke is not affected much by the new MWL I think