Whizzard (VOL from bad publicity with some changes)

Total Cards: 49

Event (11)

Scavenge (Creation and Control) x3
Sure Gamble (Core) x3
Deja Vu (Core) x2
Surge (Humanity’s Shadow) x3

Hardware (5)

Cyberfeeder (Core) x3
Spinal Modem (What Lies Ahead) x2

Program (22)

Atman (Creation and Control) x3
Darwin (Future Proof) x3
Datasucker (Core) x3
Djinn (Core) x3
Imp (What Lies Ahead) x3
Medium (Core) x2
Parasite (Core) x3
Wyrm (Core) x2

Resource (11)

Ice Carver (Core) x3
Kati Jones (Humanity’s Shadow) x2
Liberated Account (Trace Amount) x3
Armitage Codebusting (Core) x3

Not a bad Whizzard list. Atman probably works fairly well in Whizzard.

I don’t like the Darwin here, I think Crypsis is generally better than Darwin, and almost certainly so in conjunction with Atman IMHO. Cutting Darwin would also allow you to cut Surge.

I would play Daily Casts over Armitage easily as well (or maybe in place of Surge).

How are the Scavenges in play? Would Clone Chip be comparable?

I would recommend criminal subterfuge rather than shaper cards that reduce run costs. There’s a reason Anarch breakers are imported heavily into other factions - they’re cheap to use. More to the point, Whizzard’s ability pairs much better with cards like Account Siphon and Emergency Shutdown.

One Atman is all you need to ensure you’re never locked out of anything if you run fixed breakers (two if you insist on Darwin, which I wouldn’t recommend). I would highly recommend running a lone Sneakdoor. It can be installed on Djinn and pairs with Nerve Agent and Emergency Shutdown and usually isn’t expected.

I agree with Lysander that you want Account Siphon. 2, maybe 3. I think they work surprisingly well in Anarch decks in general.

My only issue with Whizzard is that Operation Econ is the new norm, and his ability is wasted more often than not, at least in the NYC meta. A deck like this will be better served by Reina, and I think Noise will make a small resurgence too. Overall, I’d cut Darwin for Crypsis, and Atman for Siphons and more traditional Anarch breakers, which work just fine with 3x Sucker + Parasite. I’d also likely dump Wyrm.