Great Lakes Circuit - a series of upper Middle West tournaments

And I was 10th, ETF TS and Desperado Val

1 Like

my decklists from the weekend (did a super short post @ fetal.ai too):

again, amazing events. everyone involved is awesome.

2 Likes

Was this decided?

Also, your 2 Clot play has made me reevaluate my life, and I am now at 3 CVS in NEH.

Thanx a lot.

4 Likes

Pretty sure it was decided in the first game after the cut, when I broke his ankles with the crossover and sunk in the game winning Psi bid. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I want to chime in to thank everyone involved as well (@Daine, @spags @aandries and @Sotomatic in particular for organizing and promoting). It was a blast and definitely the most competitive netrunner I’ve played in my life. @eric_c is a beast of a player and it took me a while to shake off the trauma of how well he dispatched my decks. Hopefully next time I’ll at least split with you!

3 Likes

[quote=“spags, post:183, topic:3568”]
Was this decided?
[/quote]i won all my corp psis against eric, and i believe he ended up 3-2 on his corp psis, both of which favor me. i think Eric was actually resigned to the Darko Milicic of psi games after he inexplicably lost a tfp psi i was willing to give him by bidding 2 when i bid 0

[quote=“spags, post:183, topic:3568”]
Also, your 2 Clot play has made me reevaluate my life, and I am now at 3 CVS in NEH.
[/quote]oh ya, that 2 clot, what a great idea. that whole Noise build is really good. i would love to read who made it, but all i read in the netrunnerdb page was about how much money Eric has made playing Netrunner

6 Likes

It was amazing to be involved in something like this and I can’t wait till next year to be able to bring more live tournaments to everyone. Time to upgrade my setup in the off season :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Highest paid Netrunner this year.

1 Like

Psh I 6-1’ed that noise build at nationals before you guys had the digital spheres to bring it :stuck_out_tongue: 'course I stole it from @pacer sooo…

I enjoyed a brief (short) stint as the Mugsy Bogues of psi at the GLC finals, nailing an early TFP and then winning the first Nisei/Caprice remote psi for 5 points, and realized what it must feel like to be @josh01. It was glorious.

I think I’m now 7/145 on my psi.

4 Likes

Am I the Bill Laimbeer of PSI, after beating @eric_c twice in a row on PSI, through that Nisei token, to win ChiLo?

4 Likes

[quote=“spags, post:191, topic:3568”]
Am I the Bill Laimbeer of PSI
[/quote]i mean, if you want

1 Like

4 Likes

He didn’t run E3. I’ll get you a decklist for both of his decks.

He totally did.

1 Like

He lied to me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Salary cap plz

1 Like

That is the exact list he ran on Sunday.

Yeah. He didn’t have the E3 when we initially tested. You know better since you actually played against it on Sunday. He sneaked some new toys in there. He didn’t have two plascretes initially either but after playing my Weyland he felt he needed them.

1 Like

Shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

1 Like

Hello everyone. Here are my lists that brought me to 5th place at the GLC Finals. My Iain list was inspired by what was on the front page of netrunner a few days ago. Iain went 2-3 and ETF TS went 5-0. Played against 1 RP and 4 NEH as runner. and 1 Noise, 1 Hayley, and 3 Kate as corp.

Runner
Old Druggie

Iain Stirling: Retired Spook

Event (9)
2x Account Siphon
3x Calling in Favors
3x Hostage
1x Vamp ••

Hardware (8)
2x Dyson Mem Chip
2x e3 Feedback Implants
2x HQ Interface