King of Servers 2015 - ANRPC Netrunner Team Tournament at Worlds

Oh my…

I’m getting flustered over here. I think I might have the vapors!

WWE style? Oh man, you GOTTA let me do heel color commentary! I’ll even stay in character as an NBN news anchor the whole time!

I know it might seem like I’m trying to weasel out of paying 25 bucks to hang out and talk about Netrunner all day, but it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make for all of you wonderful people in the Netrunner community. It’s because I care!

2 Likes

This should be interesting!

2 Likes

I’m representing three countries, in addition to my own. Can I be a one man team and play four simultaneous games against others?

This will help as I can’t decide on what faction to play.

kaythxbai

6 Likes

I’m down. Just need to see who all out here wants to form a team. We have to rep FFG HQ at this bitch.

I’d also say “and take you out-of-towners down” but I’m also bad at, um, winning Netrunner games. :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, for each team that submits a WWE Challenge video, I will add an additional $5 to the pot.

3 Likes

Hey man, hell yeah! We can definately support a 3rd commentator. We can also always rotate people in and out on the “booth” throughout the day.

2 Likes

If you give a entry discount, that might motivate people to submit videos. Just add $5 to the fee, and waive it if a video is provided.

1 Like

That’s a great idea. Ok then, for teams that submit a video I will pay $5 of your entry fee.

4 Likes

Uhhhh, sooo many posts, so what do I need to know. I signed a team up as a placeholder. Like I said earlier, freelancer/looking for a couple of players. As it is looking now it will be me and @Ilza, but we need two other players to our team, or find a team that needs two players, or find two teams that need 1 player each.

Any organized way to find team members or just wild west style right here?

I that case I’ll might actually play German cards for the first time just to get back at you. :smile:

2 Likes

May help, go back to his post to click links apparently…

2 Likes

Then you need a team Germany to justify your cards :wink:

2 Likes

FWIW, sitting at 18 teams currently. I’m almost convinced we can fill this thing up with just Stimhackers alone. I’ll open it up to the ‘public’ this weekend if it doesn’t fill.

3 Likes

Almost filled our team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there any way to see the list of teams so far?

1 Like

@spags So if I have 3/4ths of a team, should I use the link to sign up now, or wait until I have all four teammates nailed down?

1 Like

https://kos15.wufoo.com/reports/king-of-server-2015/

1 Like

Let’s see those teams!

I’m voting for anchorman newsteam style battle intros over any wimpy wrestling whatevers. (Yeah, Take That. Alliteration)

Team: Don’t fuck with Madison
From Left To Right
@timothyhunter (aka, I’ve Got a Handful of Noise), @cranked (aka, Come at Me, Astros), @stormzbowler (aka, Fists of Haas & Bat[ty]s), @gumOnShoe (aka, Professor Wrong Tools, Right Job)

5 Likes

Ok, so we’ll do it where you can submit a challenge video in any style you want.

@spags - Can you add a note to the top that any team that submits a challenge video, in a style of their choosing, will receive $5 off their entry fee, which I will cover.

4 Likes