King of Servers 2015 - ANRPC Netrunner Team Tournament at Worlds

May help, go back to his post to click links apparently…

2 Likes

Then you need a team Germany to justify your cards :wink:

2 Likes

FWIW, sitting at 18 teams currently. I’m almost convinced we can fill this thing up with just Stimhackers alone. I’ll open it up to the ‘public’ this weekend if it doesn’t fill.

3 Likes

Almost filled our team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there any way to see the list of teams so far?

1 Like

@spags So if I have 3/4ths of a team, should I use the link to sign up now, or wait until I have all four teammates nailed down?

1 Like

https://kos15.wufoo.com/reports/king-of-server-2015/

1 Like

Let’s see those teams!

I’m voting for anchorman newsteam style battle intros over any wimpy wrestling whatevers. (Yeah, Take That. Alliteration)

Team: Don’t fuck with Madison
From Left To Right
@timothyhunter (aka, I’ve Got a Handful of Noise), @cranked (aka, Come at Me, Astros), @stormzbowler (aka, Fists of Haas & Bat[ty]s), @gumOnShoe (aka, Professor Wrong Tools, Right Job)

5 Likes

Ok, so we’ll do it where you can submit a challenge video in any style you want.

@spags - Can you add a note to the top that any team that submits a challenge video, in a style of their choosing, will receive $5 off their entry fee, which I will cover.

4 Likes

Done.

AMATEUR HOUR’S OVER BOYS AND GIRLS! Make way for the TRUE people’s champ! Fifteenth in our programs, but first in our hearts! Get ready to ride high on a smooth stream of supersonic sounds!

I’m totally willing to help set up a proper entrance ramp so we can do real pre-match intros, too. I’m thinking something like the cheesy fake brick wall ECW used to put up in whatever high school gym they broadcast those things from.

2 Likes

So much win!

Team nyc finalized. Chris, el-ad, jens and I.

3 Likes

What about a CHIKARA Pro or KAIJU BIG BATTEL video? Because those are things I can very much do.

Sounds strong! Too bad I wasn’t able to convert Chris to the janktank!

1 Like

Jens move to NYC?

1 Like

You can do it in any way you want as long as it in the form of a challenge and is representative of your team.

First Canadian team is signed up!! Team Four Run Six packed and ready to go! (416 is Toronto’s area code)

7 Likes

I’d be interested. Another UK runner here looking forward to worlds.

This event is STACKED

8 Likes