King of Servers 2015 - ANRPC Netrunner Team Tournament at Worlds

Sorry, @d1en. Think @Nelsormensch and Vancouver beat you to the punch.

2 Likes

23 teams representing several national/regional champions and their crews. So far.

I havenā€™t thought twice about missing worlds this year, but missing this really burns my ass.

5 Likes

How about Braintrust ? we are from Ottawa, and we signed more than 24 hours ago :sunny:

1 Like

Iā€™m still here in the midwest, Iā€™m just a Soldier of Fortune for this event

2 Likes

No one knows where that is.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve got the SWORN squad next to the West Coasters. Weā€™ve got the Brits right by the Germans. Nobodyā€™s wasting nobody. Thatā€¦ is a miracle.

2 Likes

still finalizing the subroutines on Joshes 2.0-4.0, to fill out SWORN. if that doesnā€™t work out, we might end up settling on humans for those last three spots.

5 Likes

Our team is formed! Deciding on a name now :smile:

1 Like

ā€œWhyā€™d you do it? Whyā€™d you flatline @spags?ā€
ā€œNo reason. I just like doing things like that!ā€

2 Likes

The Philadelphia Redcaps need an honorary Philadelphian to join the team. Anyone still looking?

1 Like

Luther is def. an Anarch.

Chicago krew wants to know - can we play Adam, Sunny, Apex, and the Professor? Because thatā€™s obviously what weā€™re going to do if we can.

8 Likes

That is fine.

1 Like

Iā€™m with @DJhedgehog. Iā€™m not sad at all that I didnā€™t get a ticket for Worlds, but Iā€™m super sad that I might miss this.

The super teams that have already joined up are hilarious. This promises to be a slobber knocker.

1 Like

Nothing stopping people from coming up for just this. Still cheaper than Gencon.

Other than the 130 person cap in the venueā€¦which I feel like is very likely to happen.

Well, Iā€™m saying, they have to secure now!

Well then weā€™re the first Ontario Team!!

2 Likes

Dien ??? Then spag is correct and no one know where Ottawa is !!!

3 Likes

Oh, I know where it is. (NSFW)

Spoiler: Ottawa is ā€˜technically beautifulā€™.

3 Likes