King of Servers 2015 - ANRPC Netrunner Team Tournament at Worlds

You’re going down, kiddo.

2 Likes

Looks like someone beat us to the bunch and took Jason :smile:

1 Like

Anybody else coming from New England?

@dodgepong If you wanna team up for the casting let me know. My current setup is an hc-v770k camera for the table run into a capture card into my surface pro 3 and a c920 webcam for the casters.

1 Like

This is going to be awesome, with the best casting/streaming of a worlds event yet! :smiley:

3 Likes

L4G Main Tank

5 Likes

Nm I’m bad at this game.

I wish Timmy stays :worried: or I get outnumbered by NEH/Kate players or national champs!!

1 Like

Looks like the Philly misfits will have a spot for anyone who needs a team.

1 Like

@Spags - this is probably a long shot but would it be possible to ask them if they would allow us a direct line into their router instead of having to use the wifi? Obviously it depends on where their box is located so it wouldn’t surprise me if it wasn’t possible.

I’ll ask. Was thinking of bringing 200 ft of cat5e to run directly, and maybe a switch on our end to setup for connection.

Worse case, I’ll grab a 4G/LTE aircard from work.

2 Likes

@Sotomatic & @dodgepong - are you guys working together on the streaming efforts for this event?

I don’t see why not, just waiting to hear back from @dodgepong

Sure, let’s give it a shot! I’ll message you.

See the edit to the original post. Registration is now open. 32 team slots total. I’m letting the Stimhackers here have first crack. If we don’t fill it, I’ll post this shite elsewhere.

I’m going for $25 entry, but, if people would prefer $20, that’s fine. Depends how much people want in the finals. (128 * $5 is the difference)

Hoping this doesn’t fill up quick! Still finalizing team members, cutting down our group to four. Having registration up so early doesn’t leave much time for groups with similar issues to hold mini-tournies to decide who will rep!

1 Like

Well, get a placeholder in there. Names can be subject to change.

1 Like

This takes me back to playing magic and AGoT ccg. I always offered a split to my opponent, because we both made it to the finals and I’d rather play a fun game than worry about the difference between 32 and 16 packs.

You’d be surprised how many people were not interested in splitting. Either confident or stingy, mostly a jerk.

1 Like

Working on getting the Madison folks to play in this. If they puss out, I’m available as a free agent.

2 Likes

I would not be. Hoping for a split.

Back in my L5R days, when the game was in limbo, we had three cash tournies ($500, $500, and $1000). There were splits for the first two, but, in the last, one player who traveled pretty far was the only hold out. He did win it. Good on him.