King of Servers 2015 - ANRPC Netrunner Team Tournament at Worlds

Slow down Champ, pretty sure you can figure your way around an NEH list…

1 Like

I’m RP/KATE

2 Likes

Half of you can just pay them at the door.

1 Like

Time to make a Team China with @crfluency, @lucasli and @tmoiynmwg.

How many team would boast 2 national champions, eh ?

4 Likes

@Zeromus @jdeng @IirionClaus

Want to form team nyc aka team canada?

5 Likes

[quote=“Calimsha, post:186, topic:4690”]
How many team would boast 2 national champions
[/quote]most teams with 3 people from non-UK eu, i would think

4 Likes

Ha-ha who’s gonna complain???

I don’t give a shit about winning. I just want to have fun with new people and get a buzz going.

1 Like

My nomination for Team Atlanta is @pacer, @AceJack, @hasuprotoss, and @Cory_Hockman, unless we can shoehorn in @Webster as an honorary Atlantan…

2 Likes

Zach already got conscripted by my roommate. I’m so sad I won’t be there now.

2 Likes

Dammit Carvis

2 Likes

Dude you so don’t get @tmoiynmwg it’s not even funny. Team Cali West Coast For Days!!

2 Likes

Well if @tmoiynmwg isn’t joining us, we can still try to recruit @jdeng and have 3 national champions :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@lucasli @crfluency @jdeng @Calimsha confirmed. Team Chinese Nationals is real and dangerous and they can all speak Chinese.

3 Likes

Looks like I am going to take a day off work, can’t let Team SWORN down.

3 Likes

hmmm, seeing as I don’t have that many people going from Sweden I think I am either freelance

…or it is me and @Ilza from Sweden and seeing as @evilgaz took the Nordic champs he should be playing for our team and tha menas his sidekick from Nordics (?) @lpoulter :laughing:

The Scandi-Werewolves ?

3 Likes

Having just been for a weekend in Copenhagen, $350 would get you about 7 pints; I’m assuming we’ll need to apply ourselves a bit more in the Colonies.

3 Likes

There are enough Brits coming to make five teams, so it probably makes sense to diversify! I need to speak to the guys. Normally they have a big fight and the loser has to have me on their team.

3 Likes

FFG clinging to the concept of nation states for nationals is a bit ironic. They should call them something else and base them on future jurisdictions. Or just say that America is five nations or so.

2 Likes

The fact the U.S. Nationals is as large as World’s, but counts the same as Canada or Belgium is ridic. Top 4 at GC should get byes.

6 Likes

New super group confirmed. Myself, @webster, @drawkward, and @bblum. Now we just need to find out what position Dan is in and put bblum across from him.

4 Likes