King of Servers 2015 - ANRPC Netrunner Team Tournament at Worlds

@spags can you relay the specifics of how the format will be? Deckbuilding restrictions in particular.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it be Fourvel goes midwest? Or am I misunderstanding the team format

4 Likes

oh come on. 3 of you put your competitive urgency aside and go professor!

:wink:

TeamHack World Championships 2015?

3 Likes

Me, you, Abhram and Mandie. Team Prof. Not even the Indiana Jones variety. More like Bruce Campbell exchanging his Hawaiian shirts for bowling shirts.

Only if you can build consoles out of coconuts.

1 Like

Unfortunately, us Utah peeps won’t get in until later in the day, so Team Yeah Gurrrl will be sitting out. But I’m assuming stuff will still be going on, since you’ve booked all day, yeah?

Don’t worry, I’ll try to drink ~$50 of alcohol. My team needs a handicap anyways.

5 Likes

Damnit

The format will require different factions, no 4 Professor for you!

1 Like

Four factions per team would actually be fascinating now that the new shitty runners are out. But whoever corps against the D&D runner from the other team has to buy drinks for them both.

1 Like

They haven’t been saying it, but @mediohxcore, @dashakan, @Paranoid, and @aandries are a team. We need to begin scheming to beat them.

Need more rules info. Will teams have to announce their selections before the tourney?

1 Like

Ooh, who’s gonna play NBN on that team? Blue Sun, RP, and CI are the only three decks that see regular use in that squad.

1 Like

Oh come the fuck on, like you’ve never seen me play NBN…

(also Dan can play anything :P)

1 Like

Wasn’t the last time you played NEH that 4 person Store Championship?

3 Likes

and he finished top 4

5 Likes

Freelance teammate available for whomever needs a slot filled. Good rates, polite.

1 Like

You’re not sticking me with the ‘nobody wants these’ decks just because it’s imagined that I can win with anything.

3 Likes

What if all four teammates play the Professor but can share the influence ad lib? They could squabble over the one-of Account Siphon like those old hags fought over the eyyyyyyyye in the original clash of the titans

1 Like

Yeah I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen you score an astro. Someone’s gotta bite the bullet.

1 Like