Living the dream

Actual boardstate from last saturday’s tournament. 5-point Beale for the game. The remote has Ash and Heinlein Grid in it. Surveillance Sweep is online.

11 Likes

I really like the idea of the deck and love Troll but I wonder. Isn’t it better in MN? And how reliable is the combo? :slight_smile:

The combo is super reliable :slight_smile: and MN doesnt help a lot. It is much more important to make the runner trace first all the time.
So keeping the current alive is #1 priority.

3 Likes

jank season.

Turned NAPD into a 2 point government takeover

8 Likes

Won 2 psi in a row on Archives before this.

2 Likes

Targeted Marketing: Chameleon.

We had to stop tracking my credits at the point I ran out of 5s.

9 Likes

Cant believe I didn’t run that Philotic.

1 Like

Last night, one of my friends managed to assemble his Scorch kill combo on the bottom of his deck using a scored Hades Fragment, and then Power Shutdown/AD without a Jackson on the board for the win. I’d never even thought of that before!

24 Likes

New meta, your friend is a genius. That’s what geniuses do.

4 Likes

I got a kill with Yagura last night.

Milling Mill decks has got to be one of my favorite Netrunner things.

4 Likes

I played against a Blue Sun today, it was 6-5 for me but the winning agenda in an unpenetrable server.
He had 3 cards in R&D and no Jacksons or similar left. Unfortunately, both my Fisk Investment Seminar were in my heap (note: I was playing Whizzard). I was lucky and Wyldside+Caked into Medium. Install, run R&D, trash Breaker Bay Grid. Demolition Run to destroy the remaining cards and win by decking the Corp out - but I found the winning Atlas as the lowest card :smiley:

2 Likes

Living the nightmare:

I am in complete control of the game against Haarpsi Butcher. 30+ Credits. I know he wants to do the notorious 24/7 kill. But he has only 1 BN scored, so I run R&D with a loaded Medium to Turntable it away. Welp, the first agenda I steal is another Breaking News. Bummer. I then proceed to draw as many cards as possible to find my I’ve Had Worse. I got them all three in hand. He does 24/7, Traffic Accident and hits the only non-IHW in hand. Worst series of bad luck…

2 Likes

It’s funny that with 1 IHW you need 5 cards to not die to double scorch, but with 2 or 3 IHW it’s actually safer to have only 4 cards.

3 Likes

Yeah. But as I had to draw into my IHW, having less than 4 cards in hand was impossible :smile:

Understood, I was just saying that it’s an interesting point.

1 Like

Spooning a Strength-12 IQ xD

1 Like

With or without d4v1d, there’s a difference in badlyness

1 Like

It was without D4v1d but with Torch. But I was at 30+ creds at that moment of the game, so it did not matter a lot.

2 Likes

Total nonsense

Nonsense, totally.

1 Like

I know, right? Kimmy Schmidt is hilarious.

2 Likes