Looking for Exile, Prof., Nasir, Harischandra and Haarpsichord decks

I am trying to find a deck for each ID, build them and try them out.

I couldn’t find decks for Exile, Prof. or Nasir, and I struggle with Harischandra and Haarpsichord decks.

Could one of you throw together a deck for these IDs?
It doesn’t have to be tier 1 or with an other word “competitve”, it just should be able to showcase it’s playstyle/archetype/how to play it.

There’s a really fun Haarpsichord deck called Tetsuzanko! posted on NRDB. Tetsuzanko! · NetrunnerDB

I donked around with the list a bit for more wincon, you can try this:

Haarpsichord Studios: Entertainment Unleashed

Agenda (12)
3x Explode-a-palooza
3x Global Food Initiative :unicorn: ●●●
3x Quantum Predictive Model
3x TGTBT

Asset (9)
3x Honeyfarm
3x News Team
3x Snare! ●●●●● ●

Upgrade (3)
3x Mumbad Virtual Tour ○○○○○ ○

Operation (13)
1x Biased Reporting
2x BOOM! ●●●●● ●
1x Closed Accounts
1x Diversified Portfolio
1x Exchange of Information
2x Hard-Hitting News
3x Hedge Fund
2x Preemptive Action

Barrier (3)
3x IP Block

Code Gate (6)
1x Archangel
1x Enigma
3x Pop-up Window
1x Tollbooth

Sentry (3)
3x Data Raven

15 influence spent (max 15, available 0)
21 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Revised Core Set

I think “Reavershop” style Exile decks are a thing, but I’m not sure what one does with Nasir or Haarischandra that isn’t jank.

Internationally renowned Professor enthusiast codemarvelous occasionally plays Professor on-stream. Check out his YouTube channel, there’s a recent Professor stream.

With even more weird programs entering the pool in Kitara, there’s more opportunity than ever for weird Professor decks.

Thanks!

I will watch it!

Anything about Exile, Nasir & Harischandra?

I guess if Mr. Boggs revises Creation & Control he can redesign the “man” shapers completely?

I have found this deck for Exile: The Exile's Wasteland · NetrunnerDB
which looks ok.

I looked at several Nasir decks and I even tried to build my own, without much luck. Same for Harischandra.

I guess Harischandra just simply needs a couple of aggressive cards that let the corp remove cards from the runners grip in a non random way. I am not that familiar with the cardpool, but I guess with the two extra influence you could build something interesting.

I have no idea how Nasir could work though.

Nasir was always weird as hell and relied really heavily on Personal Workshop which rotated out. No idea what you’d do now.

1 Like

Do they have to be for the current MWL / rotation? Nasir is awful right now, but here is a pre-rotation Nasir deck that I loved Turbo Nasir · NetrunnerDB