OCTGN Bugs: API Version 3.1.0.0

It may very well be that it’s your game updated badly. Try to uninstall and reinstall ANR.

I fixed the ICE rotation thing.

3 Likes

I had a game yesterday where the corp’s R&D shuffled itself automatically. When I ran, I accessed a hedge fund, but he drew an agenda. We started a new game and that seemed to fix it. But in this game, when I keyholed, the R&D had to be shuffled manually.

P.S. I really appreciate all the work you’ve put into creating a platform for playing our beloved game on PC. I don’t mean to moan or be grumpy, I’m just trying to help in the ways I can.

2 Likes

Oaktown Renovation should work together with Simone Diego but it currently doesn’t in OCTGN.

Nonetheless, thanks for all the great work!

Unfortunately I can’t fix Simone with it without breaking all cards which give advancement tokens at the same time.

Twice last night, after scoring Mandatory Upgrades, I started each subsequent turn with 7 clicks. An easy problem to work around, but I thought I’d post about it here. Thanks for all the hard work!

Still, please try to report bugs in github.

No way to do it like Symmetrical Visage or something?

No

Allele repression can’t bring back itself.

Cost is “trash”, it should be fully paid before applying the effect.

I played a game today where Public Support grew bigger and bigger every turn it after it was scored. It was worth 1 agenda points at the beginning but became worth more and more.

2 Likes