[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

stream cancelled tonight, going to hang with my brother since I am moving away in a week. tentative rescheduling to Friday night, with a potential special guest visit by a new sparring partner!

1 Like

So, uh, yeah, gonna try some streaming

Twitch channel is tandoorichicken

5 Likes

Ima stream tonight, going to do it the official stimhack.com streaming account in preparation for the invitational streams.

get at me

1 Like

live now, havent played in a couple weeks or more come hang

@vinegarymink and I are planning to stream a grid drafting session on Tuesday (2015-04-07) at 8PM UK time (GMT +1).

The stream will be available at - Twitch

For those who donā€™t know, a grid draft is a special sort of 1v1 draft where players take it in turns to choose a row or column in a 3x3 grid from ā€œpacksā€ of 9 cards. Once both have chosen from one grid, the full grid is discarded and replaced with a fresh ā€œpackā€ of 9. Weā€™ll be drafting using NetrunnerDB just as the example in the link below does, then playing games via OCTGN.
Thereā€™s more information here - Cube Drafting: 101 - StimHack

The cubes we will be using are modified versions of the Stimhack cube and can be found here -
Runner - http://netrunner.meteor.com/decks/N3qLmjriJCWy545xE/
Corp - http://netrunner.meteor.com/decks/mR2E9Z97PTPLvpCD2/

Weā€™ve done this a few times before, but it was suggested that I stream it because not a lot of the Netrunner community has seen or done much about drafting, and itā€™s great fun and definitely worth trying out or understanding. The plan is to draft Corp, Runner, then play some games on OCTGN after. Not sure if people are actually all that interested, but itā€™s not all too much effort for us to stream it and we can just continue even if there are 0 viewers!

7 Likes

Just a FYI, you donā€™t need to try to do it the long way with grid drafting, @kiv included options to draft through the meteor website.

Does that do grid drafting as well? I thought it was just standard cube drafts.

Oops, nevermind, I read it wrong. Looking forward to seeing it!

Awesome! I have had a lot of fun doing grid drafting with @mediohxcore and I want to do more of it in the future, I will be tuning in if I can.

@SneakySly @mediohxcore will you post the LCQ winning decklists?

Yeah, Iā€™ll post them now

1 Like

Stream starting now at Twitch

2 Likes

Thanks for tuning in everyone, it was fun and nice to see everyone hanging out and there was a lot of interesting discussion in chat. Shame I missed the first 7m of audio like an idiot. Weā€™ll probably do more like this in the future!

I have a VOD here: Twitch

May split it up later if I can be bothered.

3 Likes

Yeah cheers guys we had a laugh. We should do more in future and hopefully weā€™ll be able to get something resembling a regular schedule for it

Iā€™m planning on streaming my games in the SSCI tomorrow at 10am EDT if my opponents donā€™t mind. Iā€™m playing Valencia and Jinteki: Biotech

twitch.tv/kevoun

6 Likes

Youā€™re a braver man than I.

Hey streamers! It would be a big help if you could type ā€œ/host stimhackedā€ into the twitch chat of your channel! That will host our stream on your channel and notify your followers when we go live.

3 Likes

Nifty! Done and done.

kevoun I thoguht you were streaming. dont do this if you have a stream up obv

Oh I put yours up while my game is down, round 1 finished pretty quick for me