[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

I am streaming unless my opponent asks me not to in which case I will host Stimhacked.

1 Like

Following the success of the last stream, @vinegarymink and I are planning to stream another grid drafting session on Wednesday (2015-04-15) at 8PM UK time (GMT +1). We even have a fancy name for it this time: On The Grid!

The stream will be available at - Twitch

For those who don’t know, a grid draft is a special sort of 1v1 draft where players take it in turns to choose a row or column in a 3x3 grid from “packs” of 9 cards. Once both have chosen from one grid, the full grid is discarded and replaced with a fresh “pack” of 9. We’ll be drafting using NetrunnerDB just as the example in the link below does, then playing games via OCTGN.

There’s more information here - Cube Drafting: 101 - StimHack

The cubes we use are forked and modified versions of the Stimhack cube and can be found here -
Runner - http://netrunner.meteor.com/decks/N3qLmjriJCWy545xE/
Corp - http://netrunner.meteor.com/decks/mR2E9Z97PTPLvpCD2/

3 Likes

You should all tune into our stream since I proved that I was good at this game yesterday

2 Likes

Streams up.

Just playing games with my tournament decks to keep my game up. Regionals is too close and I am not gonna settle for a top 16 or whatever.

say hi, up for a few hours.

edit: offline, ty for tuning in

Stream starting in a few minutes!

Edit: VOD here - Twitch

2 Likes

Been having trouble with twitch. You have a YouTube channel you upload too?

(That goes for bahram and moist loaf as well. Easier way to watch your guy’s stuff)

1 Like

Friend invited me to play on his twitch channel with him to help kick off his new Netrunner fan site. Link below:

We will be playing 8 games with pre determined decks.

Going live in 2 mins from this post

I’ll be streaming the Stimhack League III finals tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 EDT on Twitch.

4 Likes

Always on sunday huh… man you guys are the worst. >>

1 Like

Time and date were a result of the availability of the top 4. With westcoast US and Central EU timezones, planning was not easy.

Sundays are the best days. What else are you doing on Sunday?

my area’s weekly meetup for all the LCGs. football and formula 1. esports in general. theres a lot on sunday >>

theres always vod’s. that was not an actual compliant… more of a ‘awww mannnnn’

keep up the good work boys

3 Likes

@bahram can you hit me up on facebook or skype or something?

Stream going up now

Working. 10char

Oh, I totes get there are tons of things you can do on Sundays. Didn’t mean to come across as aggressive or anything. Internet+tone=hard.

1 Like

can do via skype, whats a good time for you?

Twitch gnk stream coming up

Twitch ft sasha Friedman and Ahmed aabasi

EDIT: This is regionals btw, forgot to mention.

2 Likes

[Link to reddit thread to ban cards and just see whats happening on this.]

You ban the cards. I make a deck from the reminder. I stream games of these awful decks on Thursday 5/7.

Come say hi. Or we can play. Or just ban cards and make me hate you.

Please keep votes in the reddit thread. I am not digging thru multiple sites to manage a list. Links up there, most of you have reddit accounts.

See you then.