Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

I am will throw my hat into this pool if there is still an opening.

3 Likes

Can you login to NRDB from more than one location? One possible solution is to have a shared, public account where everyone can upload and do writeups on the decks. Guidelines would have to be made for some consistency though.

Alternatively we could have one dude in charge of it, so people email that dude with their writeup and a NRDB deck and the dude simply copies the deck and the writeup.

People would be able to view all decks within NRDB (and all of its features) through this NRDB users’s profile.

1 Like

Won a 14 person store championship in Appleton, WI.

Leela

Leela Patel: Trained Pragmatist (All That Remains)

Event (19)
3x Account Siphon (Core Set)
3x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
2x Emergency Shutdown (Cyber Exodus)
2x Inside Job (Core Set)
2x Legwork (Honor and Profit)
3x Special Order (Core Set)
1x Stimhack (Core Set)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)

Hardware (6)
3x Desperado (Core Set)
3x R&D Interface (Future Proof) ••••• •

Resource (10)
3x Earthrise Hotel (The Source)
3x Kati Jones (Humanity’s Shadow)
3x Security Testing (Honor and Profit)
1x Utopia Shard (All That Remains)

Icebreaker (9)
2x Corroder (Core Set) ••••
3x Faerie (Future Proof)
1x Femme Fatale (Core Set)
1x Mimic (Core Set)
1x Passport (Honor and Profit)
1x ZU.13 Key Master (What Lies Ahead) ••

Program (1)
1x Sneakdoor Beta (Core Set)
15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Source

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

NEH Grail

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center (Upstalk)

Agenda (11)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program (Core Set)
2x Breaking News (Core Set)
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
3x Project Beale (Future Proof)

Asset (10)
2x Daily Business Show (All That Remains)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)
2x Marked Accounts (Cyber Exodus)
3x PAD Campaign (Core Set)

Upgrade (3)
3x SanSan City Grid (Core Set)

Operation (10)
2x Biotic Labor (Core Set) ••••• •••
1x Closed Accounts (Core Set)
1x Fast Track (Honor and Profit)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
3x Sweeps Week (True Colors)

Barrier (4)
3x Galahad i[/i] •••
1x Wraparound (Fear and Loathing)

Code Gate (7)
3x Merlin (All That Remains) •••
3x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus)
1x Quandary (Double Time)

Sentry (4)
1x Data Raven (Core Set)
3x Lancelot (First Contact) •••
17 influence spent (max 17)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to All That Remains

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

3 Likes

I love that Leela deck. Really compact and consistent looking. How did it play?

card pool: Order and Chaos
event:Store Championship
players:13
location/store: Mephit
city: Prague
date: 7.3.2015
winner: Tomas Piling
Corp: http://netrunner.meteor.com/decks/uS6K4sTsQZtcYRkiJ/
Runner: http://netrunner.meteor.com/decks/oHdKyDzmEjuyGFhzm/

I won a second store champ!

Card pool: Order & Chaos
Event: Store championship
Players: 20
City: Burbank, CA
Date: 3/7/2015
Winner: Timmy Wong

Clicked Away

Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future (Core Set)

Agenda (11)

Asset (8)

Upgrade (8)

Operation (4)

Barrier (4)

Code Gate (6)

Sentry (8)

20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Order and Chaos

This is a never-advance/glacier deck inspired by Clicking Hell. It proved to be surprisingly effective (mostly because EtF is such an insane ID).

Remembrall

Chaos Theory: Wünderkind (Cyber Exodus)

Event (16)

Hardware (6)

Resource (12)

Icebreaker (5)

Program (1)

• 1x D4v1d (The Spaces Between) ••••

40 cards (min 40)

I actually played 0 games with this excess-MU brew before the tournament. I had assumed that it would roll over to NEH, but there turned out to be some play in the matchup because Legwork and The Maker’s Eye are really good against them.

Tournament summary:

Round 1 against Chris (Tennin FA / Drip Andromeda)
Chris’s Andromeda didn’t manage to get much economy going and fell against HB’s quick economic pressure. As runner, I eroded Chris’s R&D defenses with Femmes and won via multiaccess. 4 prestige.

Round 2 against Preston (NEH FA / Noise)
As what would become a recurring theme of the day, I beat NEH by the skin of my teeth thanks to a lucky Maker’s Eye. The HB v. Noise game was also tense and interesting. I rushed out a lot of agendas through while Preston was building, but the late game was very dicey since Chakana was active and there were 4 points in archives. Cyberdex Virus Suite was clutch and won me this one. 8 prestige.

Lunch break. Eight of us went to a Mexican restaurant a couple blocks away. Unfortunately the restaurant’s service was so slow that we had to take our food to go and I didn’t get to eat my machaca until after round 4.

Round 3 against Jon / @Sirris (NEH FA / Reg-Ass MaxX)
I’d been practicing with Jon the week before the tournament, but I could never win any games against him. That trend continued here. As runner I foolishly kept a hand with ProCo and no other econ, drew into almost no money, and lost horribly. As corp I was up 3-0 when time is called; Jon casually walked through Ichi on R&D on his last turn to get 4 points and the timed win. smh, 8 prestige.

Round 4 against Noah (NEH FA / Andromeda Datasucker)
The turning point of my corp game: Noah ran HQ with Datasucker/Mimic on click 2, planning to break my Ichi. I proceeded to rez Cyberdex to purge his sucker tokens and The Twins to force him to encounter Ichi a second time, trashing Corroder and Mimic. Noah fought on valiantly but never managed to get the upper hand after that. The second game was super close. I think I landed a Utopia Shard+Legwork combo to finish the game just in time. 12 prestige.

Round 5 against Darren (NEH FA with scary stuff / Andromeda)
Darren decided to mulligan for E3 and didn’t get much econ going, so I slowly locked him out of the game with towers of ice. Highlights: Twins-ing a Viktor, then doing it again on the next turn to stop an Account Siphon; and Twins-ing Janus (he had Alias so he “only” had to spend 20 credits), then using Archived Memories to return Janus and threaten doing it again. In the next game my runner got a reasonable set up, but my Maker’s Eyes mostly whiffed and that pretty much sealed my doom. Some last-minute R&D luck couldn’t rescue me since I didn’t manage to steal any agendas before Darren was about to Fast Track the win. 14 prestige.

For the top 8 I ended up as 2nd seed, just behind Jon. Darren and Greg both made it again too!

Round 1 against Clay (NEH Midseason)
I decided to run first so that I could corp more later. This game looked grim when Clay scored 2 Astroscripts, then even grimmer when he gave me 6 tags after my first steal. Luckily, my Utopia Shard nabbed a Scorch from Clay’s hand. A bit later Clay played Celebrity Gift to get up to a dangerous amount of credits; he hid one card and revealed 5 non-agendas. Of course, I immediately ran HQ and pulled the game-winning Beale like a boss.

Round 2 against Darren (Andromeda)
From our previous encounter Darren realized how porous my ice was, so he opened with a blind Account Siphon through my Eli. That momentum netted him 4 early points, but fortunately for me his offense petered out afterward, and I drew Crisium Grid before he could draw another Siphon. I didn’t draw any more agendas for a while, so I was able to slowly build up credits and board position and grind out a win.

At this point, I realized that every other person in the top 8 was playing NEH. Aiyiyi. :weary:

Round 3 against Brian (Calimsha Kate)
This was Brian’s first Netrunner tournament and he did very well, so props to him! Our game was an intricate bluffing match of cat-and-mouse, as I would play cards one-by-one into my porous remote and make Brian spend resources and Lady tokens to check them. The game ended on time with the scores tied at 4-4, so I advanced based on my higher seed. Had there been more time, I suspect Brian might have had the edge at winning.

Brian and Darren were kind enough to let me watch their “final” match since I had already seen both their decks, so I had the pleasure of watching a close Kate vs. NEH game. Well, it was close, until Brian spent a turn playing Clone Chip and SOT, and then Darren immediately scored a Chronos Project off SanSan, conveniently wiping out all of Brian’s sentry breakers. It was a brutal move, and it locked up the bye for Darren!

Finals against Darren (NEH FA with scary stuff)
I’m getting a strange sense of deja vu…

Since the store was closing soon and the bye was going to Darren in any case, we decided to play a single game to determine the fate of the plaque. Darren won the coin flip and chose to corp. He mulliganed a mediocre hand into a flooded one, whereas my Chaos Theory finally got a great draw with lots of money. Darren still managed to score 2 Astros, but that couldn’t save him since R&D luck wasn’t with him either. Sage got me past the Wraparound on HQ, and Utopia+Legwork dealt the killing blow!

Closing remarks:

• 5 Swiss rounds + top 8 cut is too much for 20 people. Good times were definitely had, but it was certainly another grueling 11 hours…
  • I wasn’t really expecting these decks to work out at all. Now what am I supposed to play next week?
  • Sorry again, Darren. #alwaysthebridesmaid
  • Good luck to everyone who’s doing the store champ in Garden Grove today! Go Jon!
11 Likes

Please do not take my words as a slight, but the fact that this deck, and a fair number of other tournament-winning Leela decklists, are exceedingly similar pleases me greatly (never, ever thought I would hear myself saying such a thing).* While intentional, focused deck innovation is something I value immensely (I was putting in work with Noise at the end of Spin Cycle, what can I say), when a community recognizes that something is a force to be reckoned with, and implicitly acknowledges certain deckbuilding suggestions (by emulating them), I think that’s kinda neat. Note: there is certainly a fine line between this aforementioned acknowledgement and simply net-decking fine-tuned decks out of laziness (not hating, I do my fair share of this), and I readily admit the distinction is actually difficult to make here.

Anyhow, the take-home message is: Leela be ma homegirl, so it’s great seeing her receive the adulation (and success) she is due.

*In point of fact, this specific decklist is, card-for-card, identical to Aaron Andries’s list: Leela Finds a Way MKE Store Champion - 13-1 · NetrunnerDB (I would know, I’ve been playing the ever-loving shit out of it), so acknowledgement may be in order. Not being Mr. Andries, however, I suppose it’s not my place to enforce such a thing.

1 Like

Here in Belgium, if there’s less than 32 players, we tend to only make a top4 instead of top 8.
It’s pretty silly to force a top8 for 20 people. Almost half the players will be in the final cut.

3 Likes

Man, you are my Netrunner hero.

12 Likes

Very much agreed. Congratulations, Timmy.

2 Likes

The CT deck is oddball, but it’s full of functional pieces which is often all you need, especially if you know what your opponent’s whole gameplan is (thanks, NEH!) :). My Local Meta built Clicking Hell expecting it to be a joke, but it’s surprisingly not bad, especially if you’re unfamiliar with it! A buddy rode it to 5th yesterday. Gratz!

3 Likes

I’ve been working on a similar deck for some time. Sadly, I tried to shoehorn Ekomind into mine. Timmy’s is obv. more sound.

1 Like

ekomind

2 Likes

damn and congrats. I was hoping to be living in LA in time for the Emerald Knights champs. that will most likely be my LGS

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this wouldn’t work for every tournament winning decklist. I set up something similar for our state, we have a Colorado Netrunner account on NRDB that I post most winning lists too. Which is how I found out that you’re not allowed to publish identical copies of already published decklists. So if your winning player already published his own list, or your winning player just used a couple of net lists, their decks could not be published to NRDB.

2 Likes

Leela went 3-3 on the day, though one of those losses was a complete misplay vs @spags (RP Grail) during the finals. He had a Jackson on the board and had discarded a couple cards and I forgot there were facedowns in Archives (I swear he was trying to hide them) and dropped a Sneakdoor and ran a bunch and saw nothing. He had pitched the agendas into archives obviously. The tempo loss was huge. Fatigue was definitely the reason I lost that one.

The other two losses were to EtF 2-7 (horrible draw after mulligan – turn two was draw 4 cards and discard 3 'cause no econ) and RP 6-7. NEH Grail went 7-1 on the day.

I really like the deck more than the 3-3 record shows. It’s been doing great since I switched to it in the Stimhack League. It hasn’t had that many plays yet so there is definitely some room to tweak the econ in it (maybe add SoT), but I think I’m pretty set on the Program package. Breaking big Code Gates is what the deck struggles with the most, but there’s no great option in Criminal or Anarch for that (though D4v1d is nice, but fuck Lotus). That’s what’s nice about Shaper – Cyber Cyphers with Scavenge. EtF is probably my biggest concern at the moment. These “Clicking Hell” decks are starting to get pretty solid and the bounce ability hurts them the least since they get a credit when they reinstall.

3 Likes

Card pool: Order & Chaos
Event: Store championship
Players: 12
City: Kalmar
Date: 3/7/2015
Winner: Christian Vestergaard

Runner: MaxX 2015 SC 1st place, Kalmar, Sweden. · NetrunnerDB
Corp: NEH 2015 SC 1st place, Kalmar, Sweden. · NetrunnerDB

I played MaxX Eater and NEH Fastrobiotics, pretty standard lists. I got 2nd place at a 20 player SC a month earlier with the same decks, just updated MaxX a bit. In this tournament MaxX went 6-0 and NEH 5-1.

Runner highlights include:

• Coming back from getting 2 Eaters trashed by a single Swordsman (1 installed, 1 from net damage) and finding both Femme at the last 10-15 cards.
  • Click 1: Knifed on a rezzed Ice Wall on HQ. Click 2-4: Run HQ stealing 2 Nisei and 1 Medical Breakthrough. Then hitting some agendas with Wanton forcing him to use Jackson, then Utopia shard for trashing the last agenda.

Corp highlights, not so much, just solid FA, except I guess:

• Installing 2 naked NAPD at 6 points and Astrotoken :wink:
1 Like

Congrats on another SC win with almost completely original decks. I know Jon and Noah are great players.

3 Likes

card pool: Order And Chaos
event: Store Championship
players: 32
location/store: Millennium Games
city: Rochester, NY
date: 3/7/15
winner: David Scudo

Runner:
MaXx 45 cards

Events: (23)
3 Sure Gamble
2 Queen’s Gambit
2 Wanton Destruction
2 Account Siphon (8)
2 Net Celebrity (2)
2 Deja vu
2 Retrieval Run
1 Knife
1 Levy AR Lab Access (3)
3 Inject
3 I’ve Had Worse

Hardware: (2)
2 Spinal Modem

Resources: (11)
1 Hades Shard (1)
3 Joshua B.
2 Dataleak Reversal
3 Same Old Thing
2 Liberated Account

Programs: (9)
2 Eater
2 Keyhole
1 Fem Fatale (1)
1 Corroder
1 David
2 Data Sucker

Corporation:
NBN: Near Earth Hub

Agendas: (11)
3 Astro Script
3 Project Beale
3 NAPD Contract
2 Breaking News

Operations: (10)
3 Hedge fund
3 Sweeps Week
2 Biotic Labor (8)
1 Fast Track
1 Interns

Assets: (14)
3 Jackson Howard
3 SanSan City Grid
3 Pad Campaign
3 Marked Accounts
2 Daily Business Show

Ice: (14)
2 Architect (4)
3 Eli (3)
3 Wrap Around
1 Enigma
1 Gaurd
2 Lotus Field (2)
2 Pop-Up Window

1 Like

I won a store champs with boring decks!

Card Pool: Order and Chaos
Event: Store Championship Packrat Comics
Date: 7-Mar-2015
Winner: FoilFlaws
Participants: 17

Runner: Stealth Andy

SwitchblAndy

Andromeda: Dispossessed Ristie (Humanity’s Shadow)

Event (17)
3x Account Siphon i[/i]
3x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
2x Emergency Shutdown (Cyber Exodus)
1x Inside Job i[/i]
2x Legwork (Honor and Profit)
3x Special Order i[/i]
3x Sure Gamble i[/i]

Hardware (8)
3x Desperado i[/i]
2x R&D Interface (Future Proof) [color=#6ab545]····[/color]
3x Silencer (Double Time)

Resource (9)
3x Earthrise Hotel (The Source)
2x Ghost Runner (The Spaces Between)
1x Kati Jones (Humanity’s Shadow)
2x Security Testing (Honor and Profit)
1x Utopia Shard (All That Remains) [color=#0]·[/color]

Icebreaker (8)
1x Breach (Honor and Profit)
1x Corroder i[/i] [color=#f47c28]··[/color]
2x Faerie (Future Proof)
1x Passport (Honor and Profit)
1x Refractor (First Contact) [color=#6ab545]··[/color]
2x Switchblade (Up and Over)

Program (3)
3x Cloak (Creation and Control) [color=#6ab545]····· ·[/color]

Cards in deck: 45 (min 45)
15/15 influence used
Cards up to The Source

Deck built with Net Deck.

Corp: NEH

Near Earth

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center (Upstalk)

Agenda (11)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program i[/i]
2x Breaking News i[/i]
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
3x Project Beale (Future Proof)

Asset (10)
2x Daily Business Show (All That Remains)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)
2x Marked Accounts (Cyber Exodus)
3x PAD Campaign i[/i]

Upgrade (4)
1x Cyberdex Virus Suite (Order and Chaos)
3x SanSan City Grid i[/i]

Operation (9)
2x Biotic Labor i[/i] [color=#6b2b8a]····· ···[/color]
1x Fast Track (Honor and Profit)
3x Hedge Fund i[/i]
3x Sweeps Week (True Colors)

Barrier (6)
3x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof) [color=#6b2b8a]···[/color]
3x Wraparound (Fear and Loathing)

Code Gate (6)
2x Enigma i[/i]
3x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus)
1x Tollbooth i[/i]

Sentry (3)
3x Architect (Up and Over) [color=#6b2b8a]····· ·[/color]

Cards in deck: 49 (min 45)
17/17 influence used
Agenda Points: 20

Deck built with Net Deck.

I would probably drop the 2nd Switchblade for a third Security Testing in Stealth Andy and the Cyberdex Virus Suite was probably a bit useless but there have been some Noise Chakana builds in my meta.

I might do a full write up later but for now, I was happy to have the rest of the top 4 rounded out by my fiancee and two friends. Very fun day all around.