Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

1 Like

I think he was referring to @mediohxcore 's discussion on what happens if you use Crick to overwrite the currently encountered Crick. Crick on Crick violence.

2 Likes

According to Lukas, you only encounter the new ICE if itā€™s in a position the runner hasnā€™t got to yet. So if you have JUST crick protecting the server and overwrite it, they donā€™t encounter, but if you have 2 ICE with crick on the outside, then overwrite both, the runner has to face the new one because they have yet to approach the innermost ICE.

5 Likes

Just watched some of the recorded stream from Wausau. Scott did NOT miss a Visage credit trigger as Brad and I thought. The off turn Astrolabe draw at the end of a turn, coupled with Scott quickly grabbing a credit before his open draw, followed by another draw, caused our confusion. We could not hear the talk at the table, which caused, at time, so mild moments of trying to catchup. My apologizes. Iā€™m no too big to admit a mistake or to admit I played the wrong deck.

Thanks guys - Also, if heā€™s out there Sorry to Nick Soto for giving him such a hard time on the stream. We need characters to make these things more entertaining to listen to and fun to commentate on, and Nick is an incredible sport. Also, to his credit, that stream as totally funded by Nick, he bought a lot of equipment, set everything up, tested it, etc. So if you had fun watching or will have fun going back and watching Scott put on a clinic on how to play PPVP Kate, thank Nick (The Pirate King).

3 Likes

We have three in the Netherlands, usually between 20-40 attendees, holy cow we are blessed. Reinas and plastic IDs for everyone!

5 Likes

ARRRRRrrrr matey! I approve of this message. It was great to be able to do it. Streaming an event like this is something that Iā€™ve wanted to do for awhile and I know its something the community has been looking for as well. I will be streaming the Wausau GLC event and bringing my equipment down to the Milwaukee GLC event.

5 Likes

You make me wish there was a dislike button on stimhack. Weā€™re on the border of three separate regionals zones and have one within 100 miles of us.

7 Likes

We have 5 in the whole UK. All three so far have had 60+ people. I hate you dutchies as well.

1 Like

I donā€™t think I missed a single trigger all day. If anything, I was reminding people all day about their Astrolabe/MHC hand size/etc.

About as strong a tourney as Iā€™ve played. Only Runner loss was Kate R1 v. the Blushin Grid guy I faced at Worlds, who T32ā€™d with that and Noise. I was on 6 points and Indexing whiffed the turn before he won. (Couldnā€™t get into HQ/kill the Grid/come back/run remote in 1 turn). Only Corp loss was R4 v. @Paranoid , and I had the figure 4 leg lock applied: Susan on R&D, Blacklist behind 2 Eli. Drew a TFP, and he hit it, and won the Psi.

1 Like

Has anyone posted the top 8 standings yet?
@spags

1 Like

We will have total of 4 regionals in Belgium. :stuck_out_tongue:

Top of my head, after Swiss, from Wausau:

1 - Nick Soto - Hayley Stealth/RP
2 - spags - Kate PPVP/RP
3 - Jon Lovelace - Quetzal Medium dig/(NEH? RP?)
4 - @Paranoid - Kate PPVP/RP
5 - Justin H. (?, guy from Texas in town for the night; cool dude) - Kate PPVP/RP
6 - Jens - Headlock/NEH Grailz
7 - Neal M. - Kate PPVP/RP (?)
8 - @Xavi - NEXT/Noise

Final 4 finish: Me, Jens, Justin, Joe. Not only did Jens have to sweep out @aandries in R5 to make the cut (he was swept by Soto in R1 of Swiss), but he lost first round of elims and clawed back. Baller.

(however, his career tourney record v. me now falls to 1-6)

3 Likes

I donā€™t remember his name but the 8th place guy was running Next Design/Noise

2 Likes

I believe Jon lovelace was playing RP with genetic resequencing/Turing!

8 Xavi- NEXT Design/Noise

I left after losing the first two games of elimination. The fatigue from only 3 hours of sleep (night shift/driving 3 hours) finally hit me at the end, as I lost every PSI game in eliminations, @Sotomatic trashed 4 installed Caprices in NEXT :wink: (apparently he is really good at them however) and foolishly took a mulligan with an aesops in my starting handā€¦

Wish I could have stayed longer and interacted with more people, but only had so much mental energy.

1 Like

Well done, @Xavi.

Saw quite a bit of Genetic Resequencing. I tested Turing, but preferred that 3 INF as Blacklist/EBC/DBS.

2 Likes

If its any consolation I won the 1st 9 or so PSI games and something like 17/20 overall vs Justin in the next match, but still lost.

1 Like

@Sotomatic I did see the end of that match, with the top deck TFP the odds were with him that time.

@Spags I also think that is a stronger setup, however it was great seeing a couple turn lockout happen during Jens/Jon game as Jon got 3 nisei tokens.

1 Like

@xavi - Hey, thanks for the games. It was great meeting you and playing on the stream against you. Nice work on making the cut!

3 Likes

Yeah absolutely! Definitely some good games, I still am interested in those decklists :wink:

We had a GNK on Saturday (15 players) that was won by Whizzard/Nisei Division. The winner said he submitted it on Sunday morning, itā€™s not there but things that have been played since Sunday are showing upā€¦ Are there any requirements aside from filling out the form correctly that would prevent it from getting posted? Or did he most likely mess up the sheet and need to re-submit?