Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

You said a lot of nice-sounding European cities. Seems pretty ok. In Jersey they have infinite strip malls with lots of chain restaurants and you have to drive everywhere.

1 Like

Weā€™ll have Alex, Zach, Dave and Laurie waiting to beat the shuit out of you.

Also, some of your guys bought tickets to our Nats and no-showed. Wasnā€™t cool, man.

Sounds a bit like Essex, minus the racism.

1 Like

Fucking Essex, man. Theyā€™re still at it over there? Iā€™ll give it to Jersey in that they are pretty good at not being racist.

100% sure none of the danes bought tickets for UK Nats, since I was the only one actually pondering taking the trip. The Swedes, howeverā€¦

I woke up at just after 10. I called to see if 11 was the start of reg or tourney, and sadly it was tourney. !!

Low visibility means I dont think a lot of the other jersey guys knew much about it. There wasnt a lot of warning time, and a decent amount of us gotta plan in advance for tourneys. ><

1 Like

Our nats are in september, weā€™d love to have Viking, Saxon and Cymric raiding parties over. Our women are pretty and thereā€™s decent beer - just ask @Rodge.

2 Likes

Bratislava - come for the Netrunner, stay for the pillaging

1 Like

I was one of the 11 here. Spagsā€™ list - which I hearby suggest should be named Wooleyā€™s mammoth went 3-4 for me

Failing to slot the clot almost cost me the first game vs. pure FA NEH running no cyberdex. 1-0

Butcher shop blew me up 1-1 (one Iā€™ve had worse fired)

In jank band netrunner - twins Grail foundry failed to murder him 2-1

Crushed another butcher 3-1

Goverment takeover explosion killed me 3-2. no d4vid meant I couldnā€™t contest weyland opus plus at least 3 restructures, and while I was able to medium dig, I got the agendas in the wrong order. Punitive for 40+ 3-2

Finally faced RP in round 6. The reason why I netlisted this in the first place

RP puts sundew behind lotus field

Draw draw draw draw draw draw

No Yog.

3-3

Final round ITD blue sun. ITD has 10 plus counters guarded by tollbooth.

Draw draw draw draw. Finally find d4vid with about 10 cards left in deck

Timed loss

3-4 rip whizzard. 2 of so many core cards means that you frequently just donā€™t have what you need

Salty because spags so much better than me at life, the universe and netrunner.

1 Like

I firmly believe that with this sort of deck, the correct answer is not to dig for Yog but pressure elsewhere. Make that Sundew money go to defending R&D against Medium, or HQ while they canā€™t score. Eventually you find Yog or they trash Sundew to score behind it. Maybe they had a Lotus everywhere, but thatā€™s unlucky (and suboptimal vs Kate).

5 Likes

Yeah, this was the abridged version. In real life a Tsurugi kept me or because I didnā€™t have mimic, and there were too many clicks required to get a sucker token and a parasite and then when I finally killed it, I couldnā€™t get into the remote with caprice and a token. Think I got a total of 3 whizzard credits used that game.

1 Like

@pacer Iā€™ve been playing your Noise version quite a bit and I love it, but cannot figure out how you use Incubator (it was one of the first cards I cut). Could you elaborate? I found I always sold it to Aesopā€™s.

1 Like

Iā€™m not @pacer, but having just looked at his list I would expect its for big cash injections with Cache, big R&D digs with Medium or helping your Crypsis without needing to spend a huge amount of clicks.

2 Likes

Guys, Iā€™m really sorry about the shitty ANRPC event. I had scheduled it around all the other ANRPC events and regionals but forgot about Cambridge because I wasnā€™t going to it so I didnā€™t know the date. Also I should have promoā€™d it better. Next time. @steve_houston you can still post to tournament winning decklists on the main page if you havenā€™t yet.

I just took down an ARNPC Mid Atlantic Qualifier undefeated with Reg-Ass and TWIY Midseasons Psycho. Here are the lists:

MaxX: Maximum Punk Rock (Order and Chaos)

Event (12)
2x DĆ©jĆ  Vu (Core Set)
3x Iā€™ve Had Worse (Order and Chaos)
1x Knifed (Order and Chaos)
1x Legwork (Honor and Profit)ā€¢ā€¢
1x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
1x Stimhack (Core Set)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)

Hardware (7)
3x Clone Chip (Creation and Control)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ ā€¢
2x Grimoire (Core Set)
2x Net-Ready Eyes (Chrome City)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢

Resource (11)
3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
3x Kati Jones (Humanityā€™s Shadow)
3x Liberated Account (Trace Amount)
2x Same Old Thing (Creation and Control)

Icebreaker (6)
2x Corroder (Core Set)
2x Mimic (Core Set)
2x Yog.0 (Core Set)

Program (9)
1x D4v1d (The Spaces Between)
2x Datasucker (Core Set)
2x Imp (What Lies Ahead)
1x Medium (Core Set)
3x Parasite (Core Set)

15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Chrome City

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

NBN: The World is Yours* (Future Proof)

Agenda (9)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program (Core Set)
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
3x Project Beale (Future Proof)

Asset (3)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)

Operation (22)
3x Blue Level Clearance (Fear and Loathing)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ ā€¢
1x Celebrity Gift (Opening Moves)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
3x Green Level Clearance (A Study in Static)ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
3x Midseason Replacements (Future Proof)
3x Psychographics (Core Set)
3x Restructure (Second Thoughts)
3x Sweeps Week (True Colors)

Barrier (3)
3x Wraparound (Fear and Loathing)

Code Gate (6)
2x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus)
3x Quandary (Double Time)
1x Tollbooth (Core Set)

Sentry (1)
1x Grim (Opening Moves)

12 influence spent (max 12)
18 agenda points (between 18 and 19)
44 cards (min 40)
Cards up to Double Time

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

Reg ass was great. I only had to play against 1 flatline deck all day (unlike @hhooo who got paired against 4) and nothing felt bad. I played against TWIY Midseasons, Butcher Shop, HB:ETF, RP, and another HB:EFT. I didnā€™t use the Stimhack all day and I feel like it could be the Queenā€™s Gambit that I cut to get to 45 cards instead. Whatever. It was good either way and I didnā€™t really come here to talk about this.

The Corp deck was basically copied and pasted from this. Niles and I ended up cutting the Errand Boys and the Corporate Shuffle for what we though would be better ICE in 1 Grim and 2 Popups as well as a Celebrity Gift. I was totally fine with the change, but if I every play this again Iā€™m cutting the Pop-ups. They were the worst card in the deck but I doubt that the EBs would have been any better. At least the Pop-ups were free. I definitely would replace at least 1 Pop-up with a CVS to get another way to fight Medium (which was the main consideration when adding the Grim) as well as Clot. The Grim felt underwhelming but not completely bad. I could conceivably see myself running Guard there instead. This deck is really pretty awesome. I played Andy, Whizzard, Maxx, Andy again, and Kate. You just ramp up your money like crazy over the first 2-3 turns, find a Midseasons and then just drop Astros in empty remotes. I won 2 games scoring Beales for 7 and 1 game Scoring 1 Astro and a 5 point Beale. The other times I was able to just score out with a combination of an Astro, another 2 pointer and a 3 point Beale masquerading as an NAPD in a Tollbooth/ Grim remote they couldnā€™t readily break.

If this deck seems interesting to you, I recommend trying it out before Film Critic comes out.

10 Likes

I was using it mainly for medium or parasite. I used it on imp once. But I have since cut it. I donā€™t think it does enough out of this build to warrant a spot. I think also that cutting one or both Crypsis for knight is probably better. If you want clot I think cutting spooned and incubator works. Cutting one mimic is viable but there is a lot of architect in my meta so I like having two.

1 Like

<3 TWIY

Nicely done.

What do you do against Clot? Every install could be the game-ending Beale, but 3 Jackson is the only non-agenda card that can go in a remote.

Guys just bring Reg ass to philly so if I lose the deck still has a good shot ;D

4 Likes

Iā€™d bring it, butā€¦ have to be at a big work thing that weekend :frowning: