SHL - Jinteki Edition

No smoking or drinking before league games mendax :wink:

Just tired - been in school all day then had a meeting after it and I still have prep to do before tomorrow.

I thought that was a prerequisite to league games. No wonder I can’t win anymore.

4 Likes

and then I came and we had an epic 1 hour and 20 minute battle royale.

So are Accelerated Diagnostics combo decks legit for this? They are technically legal decks, but as far as I know, Accelerated Diagnostics hasn’t been implemented on Jinteki yet so you have to manually draw and play the cards, which leads to situations where your opponent can’t verify that your turn was legal; i.e. someone could potentially cheat if some of their combo cards are in HQ when they need them to be in Archives for the combo to work, but the Runner can’t verify that this is the case.

Yeah that game was rediculous. Felt like I was constantly just one click behind to score, but like jussssst keeping up enough to stave off defeat. For an hour.

1 Like

Im up for games.

Can we join midseason?

2 Likes

Yes! Anyone can join at any point

I’d be fine playing against it, and e.g. having the runner just reveal archives (is that possible)?

Also seems fine to just type out the combo in the chat if it is sufficiently annoying to actually do it. E.g.

1. PS 2) Jackson 3)AD
    InternsJackson, Reclamation order, Biotic;
    Interns Jackson, Foo, Foo
    Foo, Foo, Foo

If I wanted to clot, hades, etc at some point I would just mention it (presumably after PS).

YMMV though. It’s unfortunate to have to ask before a game ‘ok playing against diagnostics’ since it might give something away. Can we get a precedent here whether it is OK?

You may ask your opponent if it’s okay, but you can’t play non implemented cards without the okay of your opponent. No ad combo without forwarding your opponent until ad is implemented.

2 Likes

Experiencing massive lag on Jinteki. Is this the norm?

Not usually; it’s been very smooth for me.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say massive, but I also experience lag issues. I’m thinking Jinteki is kind of hit or miss on connection speeds.

I rejected a game because my wifi connection disconnected.

Might I suggest that the league ends on the 18th of december instead of the 21st? If it gets pushed just a few days, the playoffs can be finished during the weekend, except of on the 22nd-23rd of december, where I do belive a lot of people are very busy. Especially for matches between people from the US and Europe, matching timezones can be a pain during the holiday period, which is what we’re trying to avoid in the first place.

I guess you could also push it to the 16th, so it runs a month?

As i said before i rejected one game for my wifi disconnection.
“Asjveal” my opponent is not on stimhack and report twice the game.
What i have to do guys?

He’s not on stimhack? Reject the game again and I’ll figure out how to talk to him. In the future pm me about it rather than posting in the thread.

As a general reminder however, if you are in the league, you should make a stimhack account even if you don’t post just as a point of contact.

3 Likes

Asjveal has been posting about this on the #stimhack-league channel on Jinteki.net. I’ve asked him to make an account on here if he hasn’t done so already, should get it all sorted then I’m guessing.

Thanks

I had no idea we had a league channel. XD

3 Likes