SHL - Jinteki Edition

I can tell you from experience that thinking whatever the top cut of players ends up being… assuming they will all be available on the same day, the same enough time, at the first convenient moment… wishful thinking at best. :3

4 Likes

Is josh(handle name on jinteki.net) here? I missed your handle name on SHL challenge board and couldn’t report the result of the match…

I’m josh01 on the board

I see, making sure I’m making the right call on the right person before I logged it. Thanks!

Hi folks, sorry about this but im gonna drop from the league (if thats possible, if not ill just sit happy at the bottom of the rankins :)). Really not found the time to play enough, had maybe 3 games since it started, hopefully next time. Good luck to everyone else!

Hey lorwin, I didn’t have an account before. The point was that I waited for like 10-15 mins for your return, and knowing it was your last chance run for a win it felt kind of unsportmanlike and to much of a concidence, but hey sometimes the stars align. If I were in that position I would just let the win slip, but hey I’m not you and you are not me. Anyway It’s fine, I don’t have a screenshot or whatever to back it up and therefore kind of a lost case. And to be frank, it’s not that important. No hard feelings, let’s do a rematch soon :wink:

Man it’s a card game, it’s a online tournament and i have no chance to win anything so trust me i didn’t quit for unspormantlike behaviour. I tried to reconnect but my wifi died for 1 hour…
If u want to play and organize for a match i’m available :wink:

Please take this to private messages with me included if you want to continue the discussIon.

This a friendly reminder to everyone to pm me about an match disputes and not puy them in the thread.

1 Like

Accelerated Diagnostic has been implemented today.

19 Likes

So how’s this thing work? Just create a game with SHL on Jinteki? Is there a method for keeping track of stats? I guess my question boils down to, what are the features of this league?

ELO is tracked so people are more likely to play more competitively than normal. Also, the top 4 typically go on to play against each other to determine the league winners, and I think there’s typically a prize associated with winning?

I believe Desputias is @Terrificy. You can report that as a win.

Glad you’re enjoying the league! Thanks for taking part!

@Terrificy Can you just let people know your league name when you enter into games? I know you aren’t being malicious just let people know who you are at the start.

Thanks!

If I’m losing 0 to 2 before I get disconnected, should I accept a loss? I’m usually willing to take a loss if I feel like things are looking grim, but i feel like at only two points, (and both of em QPM) it’s too early to call a victory. I didn’t get a screenshot because I honestly didn’t think they’d try to claim this one.

You don’t have to accept. Burden is on them to show they had the clear win. It’s up to you if you think they were in a winning spot

This is my typical experience :smile:

5 Likes

SHL League

smh

2 Likes

I mean, clearly I’m not writing ‘League’ too FEW time!

2 Likes

My favorite is @Terrificy’s “STIMHACK LEAGUE STIMHACK LEAGUE [etc]”

1 Like

I played in league bowling before. and i know letters similiar to S H and L. we can play right?

XDDD

(edit: no, i dont actuall league bowl. i just play in octgn fairy land for nerds.)

Do you get the guys that leave and then come back just to tell you that you should have written PRIVATE on it and then leave again? It is best when they follow you into a game and do that.