Tournament Winning Decklist Submission

Originally published at: Tournament Winning Decklist Submission - StimHack

The Tournament Winning Decklists page has been recently updated, and now submitting winning decklists is easier than ever.

8 Likes

I love the change! Great addition to the site! Thanks Laurie and Sly.

Sly, can decklist entousiasts like myself also submit lists? Like from netrunnerdb.

It would be nice to keep a place on the forum to discuss trends, notable decklists etc. Can we use the current tread for that?

1 Like

Yup, anyone can submit valid winning decklists.

Yeah, you can use the original decklist thread still (or maybe talk about noteworthy enough lists in their own breakaway threads).

1 Like

This is sweet!

I have one question, can you make it so when you sort by DataPack is sorts by release date of the Data Pack, and not just alphabetically?

I totally understand its not necessarily easy to do, but just a suggestion that I think would be useful.

5 Likes

On the to do list. For now you can search by datapack i.e.

11 Likes

Can I suggest an additional Tournament Type of “Competitive (Non-FFG)” or something like that? Would be nice for competitive tournaments that are more than GNK but not FFG-affiliated (things like SMC, GLC, other ANRPC tournaments, Stimhack.com tournaments, and individual tournaments larger than just GNKs).

1 Like
  1. Thanks! This is great, a lot of fun going through these updated lists.

2. May I suggest a tournament date column? (Assuming it’s not too much work etc., and wasn’t on the list already!) It would interesting of its own right, and also provide another easy - perhaps default? - sorting mechanism.

Is it possible to get a mark to see what decklists were newly added to the site? You’re as old as me, you tend to forget that :wink: