5th Data Pack: FEAR AND LOATHING

GRNDL makes it way easier to IAA Government Contracts or Project Atlas turn 2. This is a pure rush ID. And you don’t need so much influence in Weyland Rush, as most of the best ETR ice is in faction. I think I’d use this 10 on something like 2x Corp Troubleshooter, 2x Rototurret, 2x Jackson Howard, 2x Tollbooth (or 1x Tollbooth, 2x Sensei).

also keep in mind that the cleaners is coming for weyland, and it’s a 5/3 agenda. it might be another really good thing to get going early.

Yeah, I like having more valuable in-faction advanceable assets for corp. It only adds to the guessing game for the runner and gives the corp more leverage.

1 Like

what weyland agenda u mean exactly, any link please?

Its a Second Thoughts card.

Seeing all the bad pub and the theme of the card, I imagine its something like lose up to 2 bad pub or something.

1 Like

For a 5/3 it better be more like “lose all your bad pub” :).

1 Like

the reason i think the card has something to do with meat damage is the name and the fact that they’re burying a body :3

Tallie Perault excites me. You only need one in a deck with 3x Hostage, and more importantly, can be used as Weyland and Jinteki hate. With the former, you have to trash her, else the paid ability can be used between Scorched Earths, and against Jinteki, your opponent will have a very hard time Neural EMPing you, and running on the last click becomes much more safe. Edit: I just realized the tag from Persult will be given on the corp’s turn, which makes it much less good.

Also, I bet anything Strongbox will require the runner pay one or two clicks to steal an agenda.

I’m looking forward to hourglass/strongbox shenanigans. It’s so good, it’ll kill off their entire turn and deny them the agenda. That upgrade is exactly what HB needed to make bioroid ice somewhat usable

i’m hoping for 2, running on 3rd click is incredibly common.

Strongbox could also see some play in Jinteki with Fetal AI.

True, but it’d be a tad much in conjunction with Ruhr Valley.

And I think Red Herrings would be more well-suited for Fetal AI. Requiring 7c to steal an agenda is awesome.

well you guessed it, one click. I really hope that the trash cost is at least 3, or else I don’t see a whole lot of reason to play this over Red Herrings.

2 Likes