A Trade-In Deck that Wins

How much above? I think close to two-thirds would be good in my mind around. One in two is even, not good odds. NEH is at 68% in all games on Slaghund. So it seems to me anyway to have good match-ups across the board.

Why does everything in this writeup need to be fucking? Find and replace “fucking” with whitespace and it’s a better article. :confused:

Overall, I like the thought that went into the writeup - I’ve been thinking about making a Kate deck with Trade-In to shave influence on multiple copies of Desperado, and this gives me a good starting point.

7 Likes

Agreed, but it’s personal preference, nothing inherently wrong.

I just really like that word. :smile:

Glad to give you a good starting point for a Trade-In deck. If you find some success post it here and let me know what you’ve found.

maybe Astrolabe for early game, then Trade Into Desperado when you are ready to start running? although most Shapers want to run from turn 1 or 2 so ignore that

An old version had a singleton Akamatsu, which became a singleton Astrolabe, but I decided against it since deck slots are so tight. It could definitely work, though.

Johny,
trade in may have new value with a stealth drck.