[Completed] OFFICIAL Stimhack OCTGN League #1

I for one can’t wait for the next league a great place to improve my skills and test new decks.

1 Like

Same thing here, would love to start in another league.

this.

1 Like

Nobody won, the brackets are in a limbo state. I was supposed to play vs Nords now in losers, but he is nowhere to be found…

Correct. I think this will finish shortly. Nord got busy the weeks leading up to Worlds I believe.

2 Likes

Looking forward to new league as well!

1 Like

@Nordrunner Are you recovered form worlds yet? This league has stalled waiting for your return are you still playing? I’m keen find out if there was any prize support for top 8? I’m also hungry for more competitive Netrunner in the form of a new league.

@SneakySly Have you heard from Nords? Can we get a new league going? I’m happy to help with any necessary admin, set one up on challenge.

2 Likes

Both of these fuckers are MIA. I think Nord is hiding so he doesn’t have to pay me.

7 Likes

I’m more then happy to organise League II. Laurie (@Lpoulter) and I could do it together. But to do it without Nords or Sly knowning doesn’t feel right.

4 Likes

Was thinking the same. Let’s give them a week and if they don’t get back to us start one ourselves.

3 Likes

caught him on octgn a few days ago. told him there were peeps still waiting for him and he acknowledged it. im surprised he hasn’t even bothered to reply.

New league inbound: Watch this space.

10 Likes

We decided to keep things separated. For the league 2, starting this Saturday, look <<here>>

2 Likes

@bnye88, did you play as corp in your game against @Nordrunner?

Nord and I have each played corp twice, so if someone unbiased would flip a coin or roll a die for us, that would be great.

Even = bblum, odd = Nordrunner. Will post shortly.

via random.org:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2014-11-18 23:01:51 UTC

So, Nords chooses.

1 Like

Can we just finish this? Anyone who’s not playing can drop.

Been trying to get a hold of @Nordrunner for a week or so. Where are you??

Hiding so he doesn’t have to pay me ;D