[Jinteki RP] Perfecting Perfection: The Best Deck Ever

I’ve never locked anyone completely out of the game, but it’s definitely caused a big enough speed bump to open a scoring window. It’s helped me win two regionals, maybe you feel that I never faced any seasoned players but I feel different. I felt that a lot of my opponents played very well.

4 Likes

Well how much your wins were on the back of blacklist and not just nisei / Caprice / tfp ?

I dunno, how many wins does neh get off the back of astro/biotic/sansan? Seems a rather odd question

2 Likes

Honestly, I feel most of my wins came from DBS and knowing exactly where all my agendas were. Caprice was in the server as backup, but usually don’t need to rez her for the first agenda score or two.

1 Like

Batty seems like a great way to spend a click and 2 credits for 4 of theirs. Ideally he’s such a big tempo swing that they have to forego playing their memstrips.

9 Likes

Batty being 4 credits to force a sub resolve is so 2 hours ago. Check the Sansan thread

3 Likes

Did you miss the Psi game part of him?

Oh yeah, oops, was looking at the old spoiler! Do we know about the timing window on this guy? Is he just better Caprice assuming you have a rezzed Etr on the server?

No, because he trashes himself as the cost to fire his little psi-game ditty. The real interaction that has peeps salivating is trash program or damage subs, as I read things.

1 Like

He trashes himself, cost 0 to rez. Trash at paid ability window to psi to resolve a subroutine in that server, I believe.

1 Like

I think the whole program trash thing is maybe a little hopeful. Realistically, he’s a cheaper one-time-use Caprice. Probably worse than Ash in RP but good enough to consider playing nonetheless. Batty Eli Caprice is a pretty nasty server considering you still get the Caprice-Ash-type interaction where they have to beat Caprice AND THEN deal with Batty, and if they fail Batty Caprice is still there chillin.

2 Likes

You Caprice. You fail. You rez and fire Batty to ETR.

During the run, you can rez and fire Batty to hit them with Ichi before they can break some ICE.

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe it’s worth the 2nd Ichi for Ash and a couple Batties just for this.

1 Like

Hit them with Ichi so they can’t break Ichi.

10 Likes

B A T T Y B O Y S (49 cards)

Jinteki: Replicating Perfection

Agenda (9)
1 Chronos Project
2 NAPD Contract
3 Nisei MK II
3 The Future Perfect

Asset (10)
1 Daily Business Show
3 Jackson Howard
3 Mental Health Clinic
3 Sundew

Upgrade (5)
3 Caprice Nisei
2 Marcus Batty

Operation (8)
3 Celebrity Gift
3 Hedge Fund
1 Interns
1 Restructure

Barrier (5)
3 Eli 1.0
2 Himitsu-Bako

Code Gate (6)
2 Crick
1 Enigma
2 Lotus Field
2 Tollbooth

Sentry (6)
2 Ichi 1.0
3 Pup

2 Likes

Well, I think I’m back on the 9 Agenda tip. Downside: 54 cards

Punk is dead

Jinteki: Replicating Perfection (Trace Amount)

Agenda (9)

Asset (10)

Upgrade (5)

Operation (9)

Barrier (5)

Code Gate (8)

Sentry (7)

Other (1)

15 influence spent (max 15)
22 agenda points (between 22 and 23)
54 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Breaker Bay

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

Going up to 4-5 1-trash-costers is the drawback here, but powerful for sure.

What Batty really does is finally put Nisei Division where it needs to be to be a top dog. Definitely.

4 Likes

Batty is going to be devastating in both Nisei and teeth-filled Tennin.

Also, going to be fun with Batty being Susan’s dance partner.

I’m getting the fuck out of here before this place blows

17 Likes

It’s definitely the sort of card that could push a rushier deck with the same Agenda suite over the edge. Maybe we should be looking into something along the lines of @kiv Biotech rush with Batty to deal with the durdlier Meta.

2 Likes