[OFFICIAL] Stimhack Store Champions Invitational Event Thread

Round ends at 12:55, next round starts at 1:05, tentatively

2 Likes

are the brackets correct or not?

Yes, you may begin. The previous pairing issues were due to last minute drops.

General guidelines for participating in a tournament run via Challonge. Round pairings are not official until mediohxcore posts that the bracket is up with a round start time. If you go to the Challonge website and it says “Matches TBD” in italics next to the current round, those pairings are NOT final. If mediohxcore posts that the bracket is up, go to the Challonge website and HIT F5 (refresh the page) before looking at your pairing. Would’ve saved everyone a bunch of trouble in the first round, hopefully this saves some trouble in the future rounds. :smile:

1 Like

If you have any trouble reporting matches, please PM sneakysly with results

Hi, I would like to quit the tournament. It is 4am here :slight_smile:
Thanks you guys for organizing a great event!

hey my opponent keeps disconnecting and cant seem to rejoin the game. He is talking to me in PM though. what do we do?

I cant report my match. I click on the link and it says “thank you for your submission”. I lost both games to selverin. What should I do?

When this happens in the future, try either clearing cookies or try it in incognito mode.

Send a message to sly on octgn.

Here are the official rules on disconnects:
If a player disconnects, it must be reported to the tournament organizer with a screenshot. If the player reconnects within the two minute time limit OCTGN provides, play will resume normally. If they do not, they will forfeit the game they were playing. If it was game one of the match, the still-connected player will remake a game on OCTGN to play game two. Any disconnect not due to connection will be considered a forfeit of the game.

not working, i also can’t report score

Doesn’t work for me as well, tried to clear and different browsers.
wonder if they check by IP or something silly.

Same here. I also tried in an incognito window but it doesn’t work.

Did both, still not working

Incognito mode doesn’t fix this problem for me, just so you know.

Trying both solutions didn’t work for me either; I did PM you though.

Same thing is happening to me.

Yep, can’t report results.

Yup, since people are having issues with the form:

IF THE FORM IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU, PLEASE JUST SEND ME A PM!

can’ t report score, my oppenent could however