[OFFICIAL] Stimhack Store Champions Invitational Event Thread

The new link is SSCI Match Report - StimHack right?

1 Like

same link.

Having octgn issues, will try to get them fixed before the next round but I will have to forfeit this round

My opponent is still disconnecting. i made a screenshot. We will try to play round two now. Poor guyā€¦

Mendax, were you getting issues with Octgn telling you to end your turn all the time, or that your opponet had not ended the run correctly?

No, I was having issues with OCTGN not loading. I couldnā€™t even get into the program

Cool, thanks for eltting me know :slight_smile:

Too bad @mendax sorry we could not play. I will thank you for the chance for a food break though :slight_smile: thanks

Alright folks.
YOU SHOULD NOW BE ABLE TO USE THE FORMS AGAIN

1 Like

Submitted our ā€œresultsā€ received no confirmation so donā€™t know if it worked

Confirmation.

Submitted, going to assume it came in unless told otherwise (split 2-2 with @bblum).

There was an error in round 3 reporting, jageroxorz should have gotten 4 prestige and maelig should have gotten 0.

1 Like

Correct I can confirm and this is what I reported, 4-0 for jageroxorz.

There is an error in round 3 reporting. I am listed as having 4 prestige. I should have 0, and milhous should have 4.

1 Like

Round 4 starts at 2:40 and ends at 3:55

;D

My partner is currently a no-show. Do I put that here? Iā€™ll keep waiting just in case.

Try to PM them on OCTGN, and get screenshots.

@SneakySly am not seeing him logged into OCTGN. I looked to invite him earlier.

In that case a screenshot of them not being on octgn should suffice. Your opponent is @JohnnyCreations correct?