If they have Eater then they have 3 copies in deck and shouldn't have much trouble finding another copy. Do you mean to put Keyhole on the bottom?
IMO, every deck is weak to good Shaper play. Possible changes I can think of:
- Excalibur: 1x is ok with Caprice. Shaper needs Atman to break.
- Ashigaru: probably too expensive for a gearcheck deck, but does tax Lady tokens.
- The Twins: cute with extra Archers and Grims. Very situational.
- Enigma: doesn't immediately die to Parasite, can force a tutor use on Cyber Cypher.
- Susannoo: also expensive but hard to interact with as it's not Destroyer or AP.
Cortex Lock is a swap for Neural Katana. I would probably still play Pup. Having something cheap to cover Security Testing is so important.
In my experience the PE version is better. Tennin is very strong against weaker Runners that can't efficiently make runs, but it loses a lot of power in the big leagues. Buildling a remote spreads your ICE thin and good Runners will just Security Testing or Prepaid + Dirty Laundry into your Archives whenever they need to.
PE will just lucksack people and there's not much they can do about it.
No, in that case you're just a worse RP deck. Caprice and TFP are still busted, and you're playing normal good cards like Gift and Nisei.