Premiere Stimhack Invitational Fact Sheet

Unfortunately, I’m going to have to bow out. I’m traveling on Sunday, and my plane doesn’t touch down until about 2pm EST. I’ll definitely be watching the streams of the later rounds, though. (If it’s not obvious from the user name, this is Sean Trundle.)

Sorry if this is blatantly obvious.

But is there an OCTGN coin flip/randomize feature?

What is the easiest way to determine sides otherwise?

There is a way to flip a coin on Octgn yes.

1 Like

Lol, you tease you. Care to explain how to do it then?

load Noise as your ID

20 Likes

I guess I was doing that on Thrones 2.0 Idk how to do it on Netrunner now.

I’m definitely registered right?

Yes Alex.

REMINDER. DECKLISTS DUE TOMORROW. YOU NEED TO SUBMIT THEM HERE:

1 Like

Is it allowed to stream your own games? With a delay? Or do you need to do a recording instead?

You can stream your games if you like with the permission of your opponents.

Current shedule: @Calimsha vs @mtgred. Looks like every tournament outside of Belgium ever holds through at PSI as well

3 Likes

I’ve trolled myself. Could I change a card in my submitted decklist please?

i signed for the event in the last minute i think.hope that i am in.cheers.

bracket not finalised yet.

Hence the current shedule

The current bracket was automatically generated and is not yet randomized. IT HAS NO BEARING ON THE ACTUAL ROUND ONE BRACKET.

1 Like

How are we supposed to report the results of our matches?

Match Report Slip:

I’m not aware of a coin flip / random number generator on OCTGN/ANR Plugin. I guess you could simulate one with the “show a random card from HQ” -feature. Load up any deck, set up, ditch 3 cards so you end up with 2 distinct ones, show hand to opponent, agree on what happens with each result, show a random card -> you got your “coinflip”. Then reset and continue as normal. That’s a hell of a hassle to accomplish such a simple thing, though. Does anyone know how to do this easier?

I would also like to know how to flip a coin in octgn