What do you want to see in The Automata Initiative?

It’s the tiny pink glasses. The shirt is normal in Brazil to my knowledge.

Do you have art that can fill a gallery? Becaue Banksy does

She’s awesome, and the link between her theme and her mechanics (trojan representing graffitis you leave on corpo property) is just great.

3 Likes

He actually has a ton of drawings laying around, but he always gives them away, lol. They’re not incredible, but their not illegal or political, and are mostly of birds.

I liked the signature bit! The way I read it, it was showing that she’s a flawed character that doesn’t really belong in that art school (which is also evidenced by her willingness to skip a month of classes for skating). The professor was right about it not being a proper technical piece for an assignment but also overly rude (“They must be giving scholarships to anyone poor these days.” She might have faced a lot of bullshit comments like that at the art school) - and the big problem was that just a signature had no artistic meaning compared to making a piece with some sort of message in it like what she does later.

At the end of the piece, I’m not convinced that she has any technical artistic skill whatsoever (maybe some to get the scholarship? Or maybe professor was right about how she got it), but she’s an asshole that fucks with a school that didn’t really deserve what she did to it and fucks with police because fucking around with hacking, skating, and spraypainting is fun.

She won’t be “fixed” because she doesn’t need fixing.

3 Likes