Data Leak Reversal Cheese

Since this is the latest build featuring Andromeda I was wondering : have you tried Fisk Seminar in your deck ?

@d1en

This is the Quetzal deck I mentioned after the podcast. There’s an easy swap into Val, too, just by adding the Blackmails. I like both versions, but I honestly think being able to get through early Wraps gives this one more early game power. The deck is currently at 47 cards, but could be cut down. I haven’t touched it in a while.

Quetzal

Event (10)
3 Calling in Favors•••
1 Déjà Vu
3 I’ve Had Worse
3 Inject

Program (6)
2 D4v1d
3 Faust
1 Mimic

Resource (31)
2 Aesop’s Pawnshop••••
3 Armitage Codebusting
3 Data Leak Reversal
3 Drug Dealer•••
3 Fall Guy•••
2 Film Critic••
3 Joshua B.
3 Off-Campus Apartment
3 Paparazzi
3 Street Peddler
3 Wireless Net Pavilion

I am seriously considering playing one of these decks for worlds. I played a couple test games after the pocast and it was just brutal

What do you need the Favors money for in this list? Seems unnecessary

Sometimes you need a little help from your friends.

The Source of all Mills

Valencia Estevez: The Angel of Cayambe (Order and Chaos)

Event (8)
3x Blackmail (Fear and Loathing)
2x Calling in Favors (Honor and Profit) [color=#4169E1]••[/color]
3x Inject (Up and Over)

Hardware (1)
1x Turntable (Chrome City)

Resource (37)
3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
3x Data Leak Reversal (Future Proof)
3x Drug Dealer (Old Hollywood) [color=#4169E1]•••[/color]
3x Fall Guy (Double Time) [color=#4169E1]•••[/color]
1x Hades Shard (First Contact) [color=#708090]•[/color]
1x Human First (Order and Chaos)
1x John Masanori (Opening Moves)
3x Joshua B. (Cyber Exodus)
3x Off-Campus Apartment (Breaker Bay)
2x Paparazzi (Old Hollywood)
2x Same Old Thing (Creation and Control)
3x Scrubber (A Study in Static)
3x Street Peddler (The Underway)
3x The Source (Creation and Control) [color=#708090]••••• •[/color]
3x Wireless Net Pavilion (The Universe of Tomorrow)

Icebreaker (4)
3x Faust (The Underway)
1x Mimic (Core Set)
15 influence spent (max 15)
50 cards (min 50)
Cards up to The Universe of Tomorrow

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

great minds think alike I added the source

Would a 1-of Hacktivist Meeting not be great?

The source is cool but it’s no Account Siphon. Calling in favors not actually very powerful in this deck.

3 Likes

im so burned on account siphon after trying make Reina work in this meta

1 Like

The nice thing about Siphon in DLR is you don’t care if you steal their money, only that they’re broke. Siphon gets a lot better when your deck can actually operate on close to $0.

3 Likes

I haven’t played the deck for a while, because it became too popular. And that’s my sign to switch to another deck :stuck_out_tongue:
But I can’t see any reason to not play FIS. That card does everything you want for that deck. Just switch out an Emergency Shutdown, Drive By and something else and it should run smoother.

It gives the Corp means to rush 7 points before you set up.

2 Likes

In my opinion it’s hard to rush when you are broken.

1 Like

Calling In Favors is fine, since, in my deck, you’re often at about 1-0 credits, so gaining 3-5 to play your Faust is actually not bad. It’s a backup for when you can’t find Aesops. It’s never worse than a Easy Mark and most often better.

Generally it is hard to win the game as corp while being broken, but usually rushing requires less money that FA, proper strong remote with upgrades or flatline. And rushing is a strong strategy against DLR decks which take time to setup and cut breakers to fit all the resources they need. I would not aid the corp in switching their gameplan to rush if I try to with using DLR.

1 Like

Playing against DLR with NBN FA, someone playing FIS against me is a godsend. Basically, I can win the game pretty easily if I get the right tools fast enough and don’t have to spend too much time pulling stuff out of the bin. FIS puts tools in my hand now clicklessly, giving me almost a whole turn of speed to try and close the game out before it’s too late.

7 Likes

I tend to agree. I have found that the matchup where you’re weakest is vs NBN FA. You roll over all the slow decks I’ve played against. NBN are the best setup to deal with craptons of cards, so you are hurting your worst matchup instead of helping, it’s just now you win your winning matchups even harder.

1 Like

Asking for a friend–how many people in here are bringing DLR junk to Worlds?

7 Likes

Pretty sure almost nobody will. Pretty high variance, and doesn’t allow you to utilize skill to outplay your opponents.

2 Likes