Imaginary Cards

HB

45/12

You cannot lose credits from your credit pool.
1 Power Counter on an installed and rezzed Corp card:You may shuffle 3 cards from your HQ or Archives into your R&D.

Hellishly strong

1 Like

I donā€™t really see why these abilities go together?

The second ability is crazy OP with IT department, Alix, Lakshmi, and Draco before you even go out of faction! With Lakshmi you get a free jackson on every rezzed cards.

1 Like

Weyland Consortium: The Invincible

50/8

10 recurring credits

Use these credits to pay any costs.
You may not gain or lose credits from your credit pool, and start the game with zero credits.

3 Likes

Out of faction: Public Support. 2 creds, 1 install, 1 agenda point and 9 cards shuffled back in, instantly.

Between this and the above, Iā€™m going to take a guess that Siphon/Vamp spam is currently really big in some metas. Is that whatā€™s going on?

Seems like a simpler solution then would be:

Samatha Industries: Simple Elegance
Jinteki ID - 45/15
At the beginning of your turn, if you have zero credits, gain 1c.
From the smallest seeds.

Employee strike --> game over

1 Like

But heā€™s got all those ice rezzed with amazon industrial zone preparing for such an eventuality because everyone is into val rebirth

BULLI
50/12 (Weyland) Subsidiary
When your turn begins, if you have more credits than the Runner, do 1 meat damage.

Maybe 45/12 would be fine. I think this is a reasonable ID.

1 Like

Yeah, no.
10 agendas, 10 currents, 34 ices.

Youā€™re forgetting the dedicated technician team. Any turn where the Corp has to rez or install more than 1 ice leaves them terribly vulnerable. Emergency shutdown and crecentus get a lot better too. The root would need to be an auto include, or you end up with less credits whenever you want to advance something. Itā€™s an interesting idea, I feel like the developers will explore anti siphon a little bit more

Weyland ID
30/15
When your turn begins, trash the top card of R&D.

2 Likes

Jesus, a 13-14 agenda point ID on a hard clock of 12 turns before possible recursion O.o. I really donā€™t think the greater ā€œconsistencyā€ of a 30 card deck makes up for the agendas you spew into archives for the runner to go grab.

1 Like

Actually a funny version would be a baked-in DBS except you trash not bottom the unwanted card

1 Like

The speed at which you can assemble cards might make up for it if youā€™re playing midseason scorch/boom

Iā€™m sure this is broken 7 ways from Sunday, but I love the idea.

1 Like

Delirium - 1
Anarch Event - ā€¢ā€¢
Play only if youā€™ve already taken four or more clicks this turn.
Make a run, then make a run, then make a run, then suffer 3 net damage (canā€™t be prevented).
ā€œCanā€™t sleep, corps will eat me. Canā€™t sleep, corps will eat meā€¦ā€

8 Likes

Weyland Upgrade- Ambush
3 inf

0 rez 2 trash
When the runner accesses a card installed in this server, you may place 3 advancement tokens on it. The runner cannot choose to access this card first unless he or she pays 2 credits and takes a tag (cannot be avoided)

Attempt at Omnipotence - 5c
Shaper Event - Run, Terminal ā€¢ā€¢
Make a run. Whenever a successful run ends, suffer 1 net damage for each successful run you have made this turn, then make anoher run.