Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

Just wanted to post here to say that I submitted my winning lists from the UK Manchester Regionals in the winning list submission part of the website, but I think I forgot to state that it was 63 players. Hopefully this will be seen and I won’t need to resubmit my lists.

1 Like

Your good, post looks fine.

Oh good, guess I was wrong about forgetting the number

Why did you drop the chronos project, What are your thoughts on one chronos over NAPD?

@Xenasis is more responsible for this list than I am, but the two of us barely even discussed playing Chronos because we don’t really see the point (though maybe I’m putting words in his mouth here). One of the big draws to RP for me is that 2/3 of your agendas protect themselves, and often NAPD is the last agenda you aim to score out for the win. Sometimes making life difficult for MaxX or Kate isn’t a good enough reason to play a 1 pointer in a deck that doesn’t want any 1 pointers for me.

4 Likes

Tried the chronos protocol for a bit and found so many times that when i went to score that, i could of just as easily gone for the winning agenda instead.

1 Like

Fair points. How do you play around vamp if you lose the econ war with Vamp Kate/Val do you just lose? Not met vamp kate yet and wonder if there is much you can do. I will be expecting all the cool kids to be running vamp at nats.

1 Like

Im very interested in this matchup as well, econ denial can really hurt RP iv found.

Fortunately I only had to face Vamp once that day, and I was able to beat it through a combination of Nisei counters and winning psi games with the Caprice in HQ. However for the most part I’ve found that the runner deck with good econ and Vamp will beat RP a huge amount of the time, and if Vamp does become popular I’d recommend either looking for a different deck or packing 2-3 Crisium Grids.

2 Likes

I took vamp in my Kate deck to the same event and came in 7th. I was underwhelmed with vamp’s performance against RP. When I had an econ lead I could win from centrals anyway and when I didn’t, vamp was useless. I have had some fun in practise games with it and occasionally bust open a remote that the runner thought was safe, but I’m pretty sure the key to beating RP is to keep the econ assets under control, not to rely on racing ahead on econ.

Yeah, you nailed it there. Another note is that Chronos is dead against a lot of runners and in a lot of situations, but we aren’t running Fast Track. Even in the matchups it’s good, sometimes you can just get it at the wrong time and get but a small bonus off having to score 4 agendas. I like it a lot more (still not loads) in lists with Fast Track in.

Caprice on HQ is sometimes correct if you know they’re running it, but yeah, it’s a tough matchup (the whole point of Vamp). I probably wouldn’t split the Ash for two Crisiums though. Susan is also anti-Kate tech which helps a bit, but it’s not a good matchup and expect it to be <50%.

You do have game against Val Vamp if you can win Psi Games, but the matchup is very, very hard. As Alex pointed out, if Vamp gets even more popular there’s probably something to swap in. EBC is probably a good call.

1 Like

Great job. Looking a lot like the RP I’m currently fielding, when I’m not trying rush RP.

Nice job with Val. Wyld Chronotype doing work!

On the front page, the picture for the “Store Championchip Köln Winning Decklists” shows “The Foundry” as the Corp, but it is actually NEH.

1 Like

Woops, thanks!

For now just post here, we will look into doing something like that.

The problem with EBC in RP is that it makes Parasite even better against you

To be fair though, any anti-Vamp tech weakens your deck at least somewhat.

@lpoulter @SneakySly Hmmm. Just noticed the decklists for the Tulsa Regional are incorrect. Looks like there should be a Snare in the RP list instead of 2x Cerebral Static. Also, 59 players at the event, not 64.

Here’s the actual RP list: http://netrunner.meteor.com/decks/hLitYtvmgBptJs5jB/

1 Like

EBC isn’t for pre-rezzing ICE. You should almost always decline to do so. It’s a reasonable include exclusively to fetch Sundew or Jackson. Unless my opponent is blackmail spamming or I am headlocked I wouldn’t use EBC to rez jack shit.

3 Likes

My source, for what it’s worth, in case there’s any debate. :smile:

2 Likes

Is that because pre-rezzing the ICE will allow your opponent to know what they need to break into server X? It also deflates some on-encounter abilities, particularly Tollbooth. If you pre-rez it, you can’t tax them the extra three the first time the encounter it while probing.

EDIT: I mean both the cards needed and the money necessary as well.