Home | About | Tournament Winning Decklists | Forums

2014 Android: Netrunner Super Divisional Universe-al Sectional Championship of the World

Dice Age Games and PDX Netrunner present the 2014 Android: Netrunner Super Divisional Universe-al Sectional Championship of the World… or just another fun day playing Netrunner.

Event Type: Casual*
5 Swiss Rounds (6 if 24 or more players)
Entry Fee: $5
Tourney Start: 1:00pm
Deck Lists: Please print or write in legible handwriting
Prizes: FFG Summer 2014 Tourney Kit - http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4762 - and other prizes TBD

*OFFICIAL FFG DOCUMENT:

I was a bit surprised that the * text wasn’t copy from The World is Yours* :smile:

Yeah, I thought it should’ve as well, but beggers can’t be choosers. (I don’t do graphic art)

Some of us Oly folks’re going to try and make it down. From the look of things, there’s no pre-registration, but also no size limit, right?

Well, there’s a theoretical size limit, but not one that we will reach. We could fit 48 comfortably.

Just received confirmation that we will have the 2014 Summer Kit and the 2014 Season 1 Kit available for tourney prizes. Everyone should receive at least 2 different alt-art cards just for coming. Deck boxes and playmats galore!

So sad I cannot go to this!

We will have a candle burning for you, Sly.

Just added a full copy of Humanity’s Shadow data pack and one copy of each of the 2-ofs from the Core Set as prizes.

Woot woot!

Pshaw, if you really liked him, you would have a deck box burning for him! :smiley: