2019 U.S. Nationals & Diversity Travel Award

Hi all, I’m not very active on these forums anymore but I wanted to post some information about the upcoming 2019 U.S. Nationals in San Francisco on November 2nd and 3rd. Here’s the ABR page and registration is already open.

Travel Award

The SF organizers are happy to offer travel awards to people from under-represented groups. We believe in a diverse and welcoming Netrunner community and recognize that travel costs prevent people from attending far away, prestigious tournaments like Nationals. You can read more about the award and eligibility but I’d also like to ask people on here for donations. 100% of donated money will go towards offering as many awards as possible that cover registration, flights, and ancillary expenses of the award recipients.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on here or via email. Happy running!

5 Likes

Hey all just a reminder that the deadline for the 2019 US Nationals travel award is coming up this Friday (October 4th). I’d appreciate it if anyone here knows someone who might be interested, either in donating or applying, that they reach out!