Frogtown Hobbies and Board in Toledo will be holding an Android Netrunner Tournament on May 30th at 12:00 PM, to benefit the Whole Hearts Foundation.
The Whole Hearts Foundation is an organization that helps families who have kids born with Congenital Heart Disease. James Fox, Co-Owner of Frogtown Hobbies, has a son who was born with CHD, so this charity and cause is something very important to him. He wanted to put on an event to support the organization that helped him and his son out, through their journey.
- Entry will be a minimum of $10 donation to the Whole Hearts Foundation
- Registration will begin at 11:00 AM
- Number of rounds of swiss will depend on number of participants
- A maximum cut of Top 4 will be made, if necessary, based on attendance
- Frogtown Hobbies is located at 5229 Hill Avenue, Toledo, OH 43615 (Close to 80/90 and I-75/US23)
We’ve received donations from several different gaming companies, for prize support, raffles, demoing, etc. throughout the entire day. It’s amazing how willing all of these great companies were to donate to such a great cause. One of the companies was Fantasy Flight, and they really went above and beyond. The items Fantasy Flight Games donated are:
- The Chronos Protocol Tour Playmat
- The Chronos Protocol Tour Bag
- Alternate Art Making News Identity Card
- (3) Sets of Acrylic Faction Click Trackers
- (7) Plastic Identity Cards (2x Andy/Cerebra Imaging, 2x Gabriel Santiago/Building a Better World, 1x Kate/Making News, 1x Personal Evolution/Noise, 1x Engineering the Future)
Inked Playmats was gracious enough to donate a Netrunner-themed Playmat to the cause, as well.
Board in Toledo will be donating (2) sets of BiT Credits
Frogtown Hobbies will also be putting a Spring 2015 Game Night Kit into the prize pool
Half of the items listed above will be distributed to the top performers of the day, and the other half will be given away randomly, by drawing entrants names from a hat.
We would love for you to consider coming. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.