6-Agenda Harmony Medtech "Kinda Glacier"

I agree with your observations about the GFI. I have been working out the math on how this gets to 6, and the 5/3s are just going to get in the way a lot. It does seem like you want to go either heavy into 5/3 or all x/2 agendas to smooth out the scoring plan.

I think the second Merger is foolhardy since it gives the Runner a way to win on 2 steals rather than 3.

Thanks for the feedback.

One thing that may make varying agenda points in Harmony a little more palatable is “Clones”. I know the Runner can shut it down with another current, but if they leave it alone you can still potentially win in 2 scores even if one of them is a 2-pointer. Of course, that could make things a little slower, cost money, and telegraph your plans, so maybe it’s not worth it.

I think once Obokata Protocol releases there’s a pretty solid rush deck that runs 3x Obokata, 3x TFP, and some Fast Tracks and only scores the Obokatas.

2 Likes

Revised list using only 2-point agendas.

Nisei could be a Corporate Sales Team if money is a bigger concern.

Triple Double Medtech

Harmony Medtech: Biomedical Pioneer (Honor and Profit)

Agenda (9)

Asset (7)

Upgrade (1)

Operation (12)

Barrier (5)

Code Gate (5)

Sentry (5)

12 influence spent (max 12, available 0)
18 agenda points (between 18 and 19)
44 cards (min 40)
Cards up to Quorum

1 Like

Okobata is gonna be awesome in this deck. I think I might cut all copies of TFP for it. It taxes in a way that TFP can’t - when you’re trying to score or bait with it. I always hated seeing TFP early in these decks because I can’t do anything with it.

Of course, I’ll have to wait until after everyone stops slotting Film Critic to counter the card out of IG.

2 Likes

The thoughts about Okobata are interesting. I don’t see this deck as gaining a lot of leverage out of doing 4 net damage on an agenda steal. That stings, but there really is not much else in the decks I’ve seen that can take advantage of doing that damage.

There are other cards that support the strategy and make stealing the agenda without flatlining nearly impossible. Ben Musashi, Kakugo, and Hokusai Grid are three great examples.

I had a fairly successful rushdeck with TFP and Improved Protein source, the synergy with Fast Track is for real. The only problem with the deeck was how one dimensional it was.

If I went back, I might consider subbing food in for TFP, you need your psi game money for the remote and the effect in terms of additional accesses is similar. The other important card in the deck was Chrysalis, as alongside Snare! it makes it much easier not to gaurd RnD.

Not happy with the ice suite here, but still working on a deck that tries to score three 2-point agendas for the win. Net damage and kill is an opportunistic secondary win condition.

Triple Deuce Medtech

Harmony Medtech: Biomedical Pioneer (Honor and Profit)

Agenda (9)

Asset (8)

Upgrade (1)

Operation (12)

Barrier (6)

Code Gate (4)

Sentry (4)

12 influence spent (max 12, available 0)
18 agenda points (between 18 and 19)
44 cards (min 40)
Cards up to Daedalus Complex

why run a singleton junebug alongside mental health clinic and no mushin no shin shenanigans? I know you cite kill as a secondary wincon, but there doesn’t appear to be nearly enough focus to do that with. it’s probably better off as a second batty or a caprice. that’s my 2 cents on the junebug inclusion.

Yes. The Junebug might be a wasted card. I had two games where a Junebug behind net damage ice would have won the game, so I’m tying it out.