This subforum is a place to discuss all things regarding jinteki.net, an online A:NR gaming platform. The only threads that don’t belong here are bug reports, which should be posted straight to the project’s bug tracker instead.
- jinteki.net help page - the first place where a jinteki.net newbie should look for answers
- Github bug tracker - the right place for reporting bugs and putting in feature requests to developers
- Card implementation status - keep in mind the spreadsheet reflects the state of the main code branch, not the live server. So if a card is marked as implemented, but isn’t working on jinteki.net, it will probably get working when the server is next restarted.
- Stimslack’s #jinteki_net channel - for more real-time discussion. If you haven’t joined Stimhack Slack yet, check out this thread.
- Getting started with development - in case you want to help with coding, but don’t know where to start.
Thanks to @zaroth for help with this sticky.