AEnesidem's stream decklists; HB and Andromeda

Hi people, here are the two decklists i used in my last stream.

The HB deck is a typical fast advance deck with Sansan.
Last time i tried eve campaigns and an extra Sansan, till i realised Archived memories fulfilled both these roles and much more. Archived memory is extremely good in this deck as it’s just an extra copy of what you need when you need it. You trash Adonis and melange when you want to start scoring agenda’s anyway so these get them back when youneed them back. It’s also the third copy of Sansan. You don’t want to draw multiple Sansan till they trash it. Archived memories helps you get it back when they trash it without having influence issues.
I also tried Viktor 1.0 instead of Enigma. I’m still not sure which i find better as it’s pretty ennoying they can click through Viktor but it’s awesome when unaware players run on their last click to take a brain damage.

Agenda’s:
3 Accelerated Beta Test
3 Project Vitruvius
2 private Security Force
2 Corporate War

Assets:
3 Adonis Campaign
3 Melange Mining Corp
1 Agressive Secretary

Upgrades:
2 Sansan City Grid °°°°°°
2 Ash…

Operations:
3 Hedge Fund
3 Biotic Labor
2 Archived Memories

Ice:
3 Eli 1.0
2 Chimera
2 Rototurret
3 Viper
2 Tollbooth °°°°
2 Ichi 1.0
3 Ice Wall °°°
3 Viktor 1.0/Enigma

The Andromeda deck is a very agressive deck that capitalizes on Datasucker, static breakers and Desperado.The goal is to set up static breakers+data sucker to break through any ice cheaply. Desperado and Compromised Employee make you run practically for free every turn or even make money off your runs. Fairy is in there as a safety against surprise ichi’s, archer’s and other nasty sentries. She enables agressive runs without caution. You basicly want to run everywhere you can whenever you can and pressure the hell out of the corp. The list is basicly the top 8 list from New Holland minus 2 Mr.Li and +2 Katy Jones for better economy.

Programs:
2 corroder °°°°
2 Mimic °°
2 Yog.0 °°
2 Faerie

3 datasucker °°°
2 Parasite °°°°
2 Sneakdoor Beta

Hardware:
3 Desperado
3 Compromised Employee
1 Plascrete Carapace

Resources:
3 Armitage Codebusting
2 Kati Jones
1 Bank Job

Events
3 Sure Gamble
3 Special Order
3 Account Siphon
2 Easy Mark
3 Emergency Shutdown

How have the parasites been? Really thinking about testing them out.

They have been great. I also don’t run crypsis so being able to trash Chimera’s is pretty good. And generally just having a way to shrink big ice besides your datasuckers is very good.

I have been having problems playing against decks who can assemble a rig fast. Mostly losing against Opus decks. Crypsis+opus has given me a lot of problems and the list i originally posted seems to have problems against Gordian blade. A friend of mine who isn’t very good at this game won two games on opus+blade. Breaking through my tollbooths, vipers and viktors like it’s butter. Additionally he had Crypsis to easily break through chimera and turret.

edit: after playing a few more games i’ve dropped viktor. He has been a huge problem because opponents didn’t need a full rig to break into servers. They could just click through viktor.

So, taking into consideration these problems:

Agenda’s:
3 Accelerated Beta Test
3 Project Vitruvius
2 private Security Force
2 Corporate War

Assets: 3 Adonis Campaign
3 Melange Mining Corp
2 Agressive Secretary

Upgrades: 2 Sansan City Grid °°°°°°
2 Ash…

Operations: 3 Hedge Fund