Agenda Composition: Are 3/1s Any Good?

Except for Hostile Takeover :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, I guessā€¦ but even with that you canā€™t score it from $0.

It is true of almost any agenda, but I would rather use 2 or 3 point agendas so that that situation occurs less. As mentioned, 2/1 agendas arenā€™t dead in this case.

Yeah Iā€™d rather use 2 and 3 point agendas as well (the whole purpose of this thread), but if my deck was heavy on BP and I had to have a solution to mitigate some of it Iā€™d favour Vet Program over Iress. Actually, with the new Weyland ID Iā€™d probably be looking to recur Elizabeth Mills every turnā€¦

Blue Sun does make Elizabeth Mills better for Bad Pub removal, true. However, I still think the best approach is to build a deck that doesnā€™t care about bad pub (some sort of program trash most likely) and then consider Ireress as a taxing option sans-yog.

1 Like

I still want to see @Heartthrobā€™s 59-card Personal Evolution deck - it has me intrigued.

2 Likes

Quick update: the list I played yesterday performed very well (4-1, mostly blowout victories, with the only loss being to an insane shuffle of all 11 agendas in the top 15 cards). Iā€™m considering whether to play it at one of the other regionals as well, so Iā€™ll hold off on publishing it for now.

Remind me, was this a Jinteki PE?

Nah, that would make it less applicable as a general argument, since 3/1s have added value in PE decks specifically - this is Tennin.

1 Like

Is this the Wrocław Regionals so I have a chance to see the deck in action?

Considering it for Vienna. I might play it in Wroclaw as well, depending on how I like its performance this week :slight_smile:

Worst case scenario, Iā€™ll take it with me and we can play a casual.

Well really worst case scenario (from me playing vs you point of view) is that the tournament has huge number of players and I have zero time to do anything other than TO duties :smile: Weā€™ll see. Good to hear youā€™re planning to come. BTW Tennin is very popular currently in Poland, yesterday there was a Regionals in Poznan and there were 3 of those in top 8 including the winner.

Wow, I want to see those lists! Iā€™ve been playing around with Tennin, and Iā€™d love to see what people are winning with

Guys! Guys! What about Cell Portal and Ireress :smiley:

Posted over in the Tennin thread, published on NRDB.