AlwaysBeRunning.net - tournament database

Thanks for that.

Was trying to add a video from twitch, this is not possible.

Yep, only Youtube is supported so far:

I added support for Twitch videos, please give them a try and see if it works. (You cannot add live feeds though, only past videos.)

2 Likes

Thanks, thought you don’t want to add it :wink:

works, added the videos so far available for Euros & LinCon Regional in Sweden.

1 Like

Some feedback after using ABR for some time and also topics discussed with other users:

• Would be nice if ABR could send notifications when a tournament descriptions was changed or details where changed like the starting time. This would be a big advantage.
  • Would be nice if you could be notified about new tournaments in a country you subscribe to
  • Would be nice if registration time would be added as both times are important
  • Approval of the tournaments created (by me?) is no longer required, also nice!
  • The results in the own profile should also be sorted by latest first
1 Like

Some great ideas and feedback.

For those of us living in bigger country, it may be useful to subscribe to a state or province and get notified.

I have added a tournament and concluded it by importing full results (players and identities). How can people who didn’t register for the tournament at ABR before I concluded it add their decklists? The button for “Claim your spot” is dead, I guess this is due to no spots described as unclaimed.

Hey,
Anyone should be able to add their decklists. Could you give me a link to your tournament in ABR?