So we are the only ones
Thanks again for investing all the work! Really appreciated and posted our meetings in Berlin and would like to support your work.
I agree to keep things simple, but usually it's not only about being simple, but to make it understandable for users! And I think at least it's a little bit confusing and could be improved.
On top I think there are some misleading functions:
- Again, registration is something different and how does a tournament organizer and the users know what it's meant to be? I would add a tick box, that you can use it for registration (would like to in the future!) or not and in this case you can just add it to your calendar!
- To create a weekly meeting, you have to click: "Create Tournament" but it might not be a tournament, but a weekly meeting. Perhaps "Create Event" would match better?
- Regarding the link to Facebook, it seems only to be a link, what about just using it for both and calling it: "Event Link" or something similar?
- Tournament Type when creating an event, it would be good to explain what to select for a meetup
- When creating event, everything is named "tournament"