Anarch Voicepad - AKA "Anarch Control"

While RegEx MaxX is fine, I feel like every other Anarch identity can play Voicepad Anarch. I’ve been doing it specialized for blackmail out of valencia, but my testing has led to this for just regular good stuff running:

WhizPad | Mark II

Whizzard: Master Gamer (What Lies Ahead)

Event (26)

Hardware (5)

Resource (2)

Icebreaker (6)

Program (6)

15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Order and Chaos

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

Anyone else doing this, have testing experience, suggestions?

This archetype plays a lot like green-voicepad, but doesn’t need to run plascrete and has more disruption. You still focus on making timely runs and sniping the right remotes or switch to pressuring centrals adequately. My win rates are pretty equivalent to my winrates with KatePad. The problems mostly revolve around having to occasionally hard draw for cards and not being able to SMC into a rig early; but the disruption to ice usually makes up for that.

My SC deck was overall not great, but getting to Day Job for +10 instead of +8, or Inject/Deja Vu for a cost of 0, was fantastic.

I’ve been playing this : Eddie SMASH

Edward Kim: Humanity’s Hammer

Event (21)
3x Day Job
2x Déjà Vu
3x I’ve Had Worse
2x Knifed
3x Lucky Find ••••• •
1x Quality Time •
2x Special Order ••••
3x Sure Gamble
2x Wanton Destruction

Hardware (9)
1x Archives Interface
2x MemStrips
2x Prepaid VoicePAD
2x The Personal Touch ••••
2x Vigil

Icebreaker (6)
2x Corroder
2x Mimic
2x Yog.0

Program (9)
2x D4v1d
2x Datasucker
2x Medium
3x Parasite

15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Order and Chaos

As it currently runs, it’s not a control deck per say. (I mean, you’re playing Anarch, you have disruptive elements). It’s more just a billion events that all cost credits, so Pre-paid is valuable.