Where: Eternal Games
26051 Hoover Rd
Warren, MI 48089

Phone: 586.684.4263
E-Mail: eternalgamesllc@gmail.com

Date: June 6th, 2015
Start Time: 12:00pm
Entry: $15

A Regional Championship is a premier-level event that draws players from across large areas and states or prefectures. These events are being run around the globe from May 1st through July 31st, where players will be competing for unique prizes, the title of Champion, and that elusive bye for National Championships. Regional Championships provide not only a place to compete for great prizes, but a chance to find new opponents and players who share your passions.

A National Championship bye is not the only prize up for grabs at Android: Netrunner Regional Championships. In addition to a poster and info sheet, each Regional Championship kit comes with exclusive prizes for up to 64 players.

GUARANTEED PRIZE SUPPORT
1st: Regional champion trophy, card granting the winner a first-round bye at the country’s National Championship, (1) double-sided, spot-glossed identity cards featuring Edward Kim and Gagarin Deep Space, (1) regional playmat. (1) pack of acrylic credit tokens & a prepaid VISA card ($200)
2nd: (1) double-sided, spot-glossed identity cards featuring Edward Kim and Gagarin Deep Space, (1) regional playmat. (1) pack of acrylic credit tokens & a prepaid VISA card ($100)
3rd-4th: (1) double-sided, spot-glossed identity cards featuring Edward Kim and Gagarin Deep Space, (1) regional playmat. (1) pack of acrylic credit tokens & a prepaid VISA card ($75)
5th-8th: (1) regional playmat. (1) pack of acrylic credit tokens & a prepaid VISA card ($50)
9th-16th: (1) pack of acrylic credit tokens & a prepaid VISA card ($25)

Pre-Registration is available at www.eternalgamesllc.com

6 Likes

This is what I’m talking about.

Way to run!

1 Like

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it because of a date conflict. I wish I could go since it’s less than a hour away, unlike last year where all the regional were 5+ hours away. I would still like to contribute to the success of this event. Thanks for making that easier by providing fantastic prize support.

How are pre-registration numbers so far? It seems overall that the U.S. regional numbers have been lower than last year (except for the new Team Covenant store). That’s likely because there are more, so a lot of players may not be traveling as much. Best of luck, we got a good group here in Michigan to provide the core and hopefully a lot will travel from Indiana, Ohio, and Canada.

Bummed I can’t make it as well, it falls on an event I have to do for work. I’m going to try for Chicago instead. Awesome prize support!

Just registered. Does anyone know if they’re capping the playing field at all?

1 Like

That’s a good question. I posted it on the Facebook event. I’ll try to update once I get a response. You may want to join the event if you’re on Facebook and get updates if you haven’t already.

I spoke with the store yesterday in person and they are expecting anywhere from 80 to 120. I doubt capping will be an issue, as it has been at “some other stores” in the past. I’ll get 100% verification up ASAP.

It would be awesome to hit triple digits. The added prize support should definitely draw quite a few extra players.

Hi guys. We haven’t set a cap on the Regional because we don’t expect more than 150 players. We can seat well over that because we have a 2000 sq ft gaming area. I’m very excited for this event. I think it’s the best game out there. Spread the word because this should be a great day of gaming!

5 Likes

Thanks! I was going to post the same information that the store provided on the Facebook event.

Will there be additional participation prizes if the 64 the comes with the Regional kit run out?

Bump! This is going to be a great weekend of Netrunning. Hope to see everyone here!

What were the final results? Ended up heading out early after the final round of swiss due to a two-hour drive and was exhausted.

I just posted some quick stats and the top 8 decklists on our website. You can find the results here.

1 Like

Interesting to see so much MaxX, Butcher Shop and Noise at top tables!

Also, 4th place was Aaron Solon, not Colon. :joy:

Thanks, Paul! Really appreciate you taking the time to put up the results here, on Facebook, and elsewhere.

Also, I’ll forgive Paul for mixing up Aaron’s last name since he was able to pronounce mine correctly on the first try. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah thanks! Interesting to see the decks I got walloped by. Well, at least two of them anyway.

I’m going to beat @Eternal_Games here, they did a great job data collecting and organizing for the tournament. Here is an excel sheet showing decks and ranks! Check out those top 8 corps!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11auijolUJfkowQ16HUd8tZWCZmQpe8BH159MtlQAr0E/edit#gid=1590040398

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11auijolUJfkowQ16HUd8tZWCZmQpe8BH159MtlQAr0E/edit#gid=1590040398

Thanks for sharing my spreadsheet. I forgot to put it up here. I ended up putting it up on various Facebook groups. haha