ANRPC Hall of Fame

I am not the Weyland Corp.

The Committee is every nominee, past and present, that wishes to vote, along with other content creators in the community I send a key to.

In Wave 1, I looked at the voting results of both the public and private, Venn diagrammed it, and saw the massive cross section. That was 10. The next two I made judgment calls, leaning towards appeasing the public vote over the private.

The two voting results are def. kept separate.

That’s as transparent as I will be. Don’t expect any raw numbers. I don’t even give those out to the Committee.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying some of the members of the Selection Committee. I’m not asking for numbers, I just think knowing who makes the selection would be a good thing. Are you willing to say which content creators voted (or you’ve contacted)?

I think it’s a good idea to celebrate great players and contributors. But, why make this into an Electoral College?

1 Like

Still no love. :sob:

2 Likes

Not this again.

:roll_eyes:

Want me to spoil my Honorary?

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Because I don’t like raw popularity contests?

2 Likes

I think it’s ok to ask for the rules! And I think it’s ok to say that this is closed, both are fine with me as long as we are aware of it! Good job!

2 Likes

There’s some love. I did say it was a good idea.

I just don’t know if there’s a need to be secretive about it. Especially when there’s a wide player base that look at the Stimhack (and ANRPC by association) community, that I’ve been involved for years as secretive and elitist. That’s a sentiment that I would like to change.

That’s fair and valid. Thanks for clarifying.

Oh wow thanks guys! Someone just mentioned that I was added as an Honorary Member yesterday. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :slight_smile:

13 Likes