ANRPC King of Servers 2017 - Rotation Wake

Former. I’d also be fine with both Moons and FIHP at 2.

I really don’t want to decimate Corps any more than they already will be. However, forcing Runners to deal with never ending assets isn’t the direction I want post-rotation to lean.

2 Likes

Comin’ in hot. Can’t wait for this.

Speggs is the bestest.

1 Like

Z and me won’t make it early enough for KoS. Be we still gotta stop by to see the action and get some of that killer paraphrenaeolia. How late does the event usually run?

7-8P. Buy my dice/spinners/ETFs.

1 Like

are ETFs winnable as well? I was going to get a repaired NEH from Dan last year but then he just never got around to it or you guys ran out of NEH acrylics or I dunno. Then FF0X was gonna offer me one but also failed to find one. Maybe I’ll manage to get one this year, maybe I’ll also find a wood RP :open_mouth:

Some people are selling their old promos. Maybe ask on Facebook.

I have a number of ETFs for sale.

Also, dice arrived.

6 Likes

Those look great.

1 Like

http://www.emergencyshutdown.net/kos

Site goes live MON at 11A CST (GMT -5). Please try to book as much as a team as possible. I’d like avoid 3 TBDs per team if possible.

1 Like

Also, I see a majority would like a food truck. Sadly, food trucks in MIN after NOV 1st are more of a gamble than Push Your Luck.

SO, the one @Orbital_Tangent recommended will cater and deliver. Needs a $500 min. order. Take a look. If I get at least 50 to go in on the box lunches, and pre-order, I’ll set it up.

3 Likes

what’s the poster reference?

(I’m honored)

1 Like

Check the bottom of the OP.

Firesa I got both Wood RPs and Acrylic NEHs for ya, just hope to remember to pack those, I’ll bring my promos binder (all for sale) but those 2 dont fit in binder so…

1 Like

How do we vote for this? I am in for box lunch preorder and whatever else. I can even take TWO box lunches (although, I guess these are already murica sizezd so maybe 1 is enough?).

1 Like

I am so in for a boxed lunch preorder.

1 Like

https://goo.gl/forms/ONYeJBuF7AvSayL33

FWIW, I need about 50+ people to make this a reality.

Also, I cleared responses. Please, check again and resubmit. Thanx!

1 Like

WSK. FUCK YES. I’m in for sure.

3 Likes

KOS: OG Core or Revised Core meta?

• OG. Let us follow FFGOP’s rules.
  • Revised. Let us follow FFG Marketing’s press releases.

0 voters

1 Like

Looks like OP changed their mind and are going with the revised core for Worlds.

2 Likes

F it. It’s settled. We’re back to following OP:

KOS will be Core 2 legal.

10 Likes

Ok, I’m in as a Free agent.

Very nice site, thanks to put it up!

1 Like